CR4® - The Engineer's Place for News and Discussion®

Previous in Forum: Controller for Two Different Sources of AC   Next in Forum: Wireless 4-20mA out to Wonderware using OPC
Close
Close
Close
2 comments
Participant

STAHL HMI

03/13/2018 6:02 AM

Dear all,

I would like to ask question for STAHL HMI model:MT316A. I downloaded the project file to HMI and that is running now. But I want to shut down properly and go back to system main menu. Because we can't remove the power supply in the instruction book if we remove the power supply it will defeat the project file and HMI.

Please kindly advice me something. Thanks for all forum members.

Register to Reply
Pathfinder Tags: nyan linn aung
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Anonymous Poster #1

Re: STAHL HMI

03/13/2018 7:44 AM
Register to Reply
Guru
New Zealand - Member - Kiwi Popular Science - Weaponology - New Member Engineering Fields - Power Engineering - New Member Engineering Fields - Electrical Engineering - New Member

Good Answers: 360

Re: STAHL HMI

03/13/2018 2:08 PM

Not quite sure what you mean by shut down properly and go back to system main menu.

These HMIs operate like a normal Windows operating system computer or laptop with the operating system and software stored on the HMI hard drive, so standard Microsoft windows practice of application or operating system shutdown and restart is recommended to prevent file and operating system corruption.

If you are still having issues contact Stahl directly.

Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Previous in Forum: Controller for Two Different Sources of AC   Next in Forum: Wireless 4-20mA out to Wonderware using OPC

Advertisement