Previous in Forum: Driving a 49 Year Old Car Across Country   Next in Forum: When Will We Have a Flying Vehicle?
Close
Close
Close
2 comments
Participant

Can I Have a Short Interview?

10/19/2020 10:05 AM

Good day!

I'm a first-year civil engineering student and I was hoping if I could interview civil engineers in the following specializations:

• Geotechnical
  • Hydraulics or water resources
  • Transportation
  • Urban planning

It's an activity in one of our subjects to interview engineers in the different fields and as you can see, the mentioned specializations are not common here in the Philippines and it's hard to find engineers with such specialization. I have exhausted all my contact and am now using different media platforms. I was hoping if I can have a few minutes of your time to answer my questions provided here in the google form https://forms.gle/oxbdBbbXKDu5nYLN6 . I really appreciate your help. Thank you!

Register to Reply
Pathfinder Tags: interview
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Guru

Good Answers: 1728

Re: Can I Have a Short Interview?

10/19/2020 1:50 PM

No phishing!

United Kingdom - Member - Indeterminate Engineering Fields - Control Engineering - New Member

Location: In the bothy, 7 chains down the line from Dodman's Lane level crossing, in the nation formerly known as Great Britain. Kettle's on.
Good Answers: 818

Re: Can I Have a Short Interview?

11/03/2020 2:29 AM

Invitation declined. This forum supports anonymity.

Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Previous in Forum: Driving a 49 Year Old Car Across Country   Next in Forum: When Will We Have a Flying Vehicle?

Advertisement