Previous in Forum: Flow Measurement Using Air Bubbler System in Sewage Applications   Next in Forum: Rainfall Measurement with Digitally Output Signal
Close
Close
Close
3 comments
Commentator

Intools, AVEVA Instrumentation

11/14/2020 1:43 AM

Dear All,

Are Intools and AVEVA softwares applicable for waste water treatment plants? currently I will be assigned to design Instrument and automation system for large STP plant with thousands of instruments and I/O signals, is it wealthy to use these softwares for design and management? or its only applicable for O&G fields?

Thanks

Login to Reply
Interested in this discussion?
You can "subscribe" to this discussion to be notified of new comments.
Click on the Subscribe menu at the top of the page.
Guru

Good Answers: 240

Re: Intools, AVEVA Instrumentation

11/14/2020 11:14 PM

I would suggest contacting the customer support for their input on this.They are a large international company,and I am sure they can advise and even help you design your system.

Here is a link.You will have to set up an account to get full access.

https://softwaresupport.aveva.com/

Good Answers: 1673

11/15/2020 12:35 AM

I guess it depends on what software management system best fits your needs....

Look them all over and visit some modern plants to see what works best for you....

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/221670200_A_Software_Platform_for_Real-Time_Control_and_Monitoring_of_a_Wastewater_Treatment_Plant

https://www.aveva.com/en/industries/power-utilities/water-wastewater/

United Kingdom - Member - Indeterminate Engineering Fields - Control Engineering - New Member

Location: In the bothy, 7 chains down the line from Dodman's Lane level crossing, in the nation formerly known as Great Britain. Kettle's on.
Good Answers: 809

11/15/2020 6:56 AM

The company, whose name has been withheld from the forum, that has been contracted to <... design Instrument and automation system for large STP plant ...> will have its own customs and procedures for doing this. So this question is being asked from the forum here is better addressed to it instead.

Interested in this discussion?
You can "subscribe" to this discussion to be notified of new comments.
Click on the Subscribe menu at the top of the page.
Copy to Clipboard

Users who posted comments:

HiTekRedNek (1); PWSlack (1); SolarEagle (1)

Previous in Forum: Flow Measurement Using Air Bubbler System in Sewage Applications   Next in Forum: Rainfall Measurement with Digitally Output Signal

Advertisement