Previous in Forum: DC Contactors - DC-13 for Charging Station   Next in Forum: Auxiliary Consumption and Limits
Close
Close
Close
2 comments
Associate

Linear Lighting and Wall Washer lighting

03/15/2021 5:09 AM

I am planning for developing these products, now I am searching any information about them, but anyone knows the differences between them, thanks in advance.

Login to Reply
Interested in this discussion?
You can "subscribe" to this discussion to be notified of new comments.
Click on the Subscribe menu at the top of the page.

Comments rated to be "almost" Good Answers:

Check out these comments that don't yet have enough votes to be "official" good answers and, if you agree with them, rate them!
Guru
United Kingdom - Member - Indeterminate Engineering Fields - Control Engineering - New Member

Location: In the bothy, 7 chains down the line from Dodman's Lane level crossing, in the nation formerly known as Great Britain. Kettle's on.
Good Answers: 808

Re: Linear Lighting and Wall Washer lighting

03/15/2021 9:16 AM

How can one be <...planning for developing these products...> without having <...any information about them...>, being the reason for the posting, and what incentive is there for <...anyone knows the differences between them...> to contribute without having a financial interest in the outcome of <...developing these products...>?

WALOOB.

Good Answers: 1659

Re: Linear Lighting and Wall Washer lighting

03/15/2021 10:36 PM

did you Google

Difference between Linear Lighting and Wall Washer lighting? About 16,300,000 results

Login to Reply Score 1 for Good Answer
Login to Reply 2 comments
Interested in this discussion?
You can "subscribe" to this discussion to be notified of new comments.
Click on the Subscribe menu at the top of the page.

Comments rated to be "almost" Good Answers:

Check out these comments that don't yet have enough votes to be "official" good answers and, if you agree with them, rate them!

Previous in Forum: DC Contactors - DC-13 for Charging Station   Next in Forum: Auxiliary Consumption and Limits

Advertisement