Previous in Forum: "Diva Mummy" on NGC pretty cool   Next in Forum: 'Artificial life' comes step closer
Close
Close
Close
2 comments
Friend of CR4

Good Answers: 35

Insultingly Stupid Movie Physics

12/13/2004 7:16 PM

Technonerds go to movies strictly for entertainment, and of course, the most entertaining part comes after the movie when they can dissect, criticize, and argue the merits of every detail. However, when supposedly serious scenes totally disregard the laws of physics in blatantly obvious ways it's enough to make us retch. Visit the Insultingly Stupid Movie Physics site

You can "subscribe" to this discussion to be notified of new comments.
Click on the Subscribe menu at the top of the page.
Friend of CR4

Good Answers: 35

Great Site!

12/14/2004 2:26 PM

I copied your message (with a note stating that i had borrowed it form you) and posted it in the internal Engineering blog. Should stir up some interesting conversation. If you haven'ty already, read the review of Armageddon.

Engineering Fields - Software Engineering - S/W Architect Popular Science - Evolution - Fascinating! Fans of Old Computers - TRS-80 - A fine computer United States - US - Statue of Liberty - NY

Good Answers: 5
In reply to #1

Re:Great Site!

12/16/2004 5:20 PM

I'm rating this store 3 stars!

Interested in this discussion?
You can "subscribe" to this discussion to be notified of new comments.
Click on the Subscribe menu at the top of the page.

Previous in Forum: "Diva Mummy" on NGC pretty cool   Next in Forum: 'Artificial life' comes step closer

Advertisement