Previous in Forum: Automatic dispenser of 120 grams of distilled water   Next in Forum: PIPE I.D. DEBURRING TOOL OR MACHINE
Close
Close
Close
6 comments
Power-User
Engineering Fields - Agricultural Engineering - Agricultural Mechanization Technical Fields - Technical Writing - Translator Technical Fields - Education - Fluid Power Uruguay - Member - Born and raised.

Good Answers: 3

howto: the process of bottling

06/02/2008 3:03 PM

Hi pals

I am designing a sake brewery plant. All goes pretty smooth but while trying to choose between tin screw caps and plastic screw caps for the bottles I realized I have no idea of the bottling process.

Can you point to some video documentary on You Tube or a white-paper or anything to see how the caps are put on the bottles?

Thanks a lot.

this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Comments rated to be "almost" Good Answers:

Check out these comments that don't yet have enough votes to be "official" good answers and, if you agree with them, rate them!
Power-User

Location: South East of Las Vegas just far enough to see the lights but far enough to not hear the coins falling
Good Answers: 8

Re: howto: the process of bottling

06/02/2008 11:32 PM

I don't have an answer for your question but I can help with the most affordable way to make CIP and bottle cleaning hot water.

miketheboilerguy@aol.com

06/03/2008 12:59 AM

dear friend,

i am a professional fronm the bottling industry,i do have some videos of the bottling&capping process.To mention about the capping process on bottles,caps/closures are injection moulded,transferred to a hopper for feeding to the capping unit. here the caps are fed thro chutes to distributors, where in chucks mounted on magna torque chuck heads pick up the caps &screw it in the botttles at preset level of torques.

feel free to ask any more queries on this matter.

Register to Reply Score 1 for Good Answer
Power-User
Engineering Fields - Agricultural Engineering - Agricultural Mechanization Technical Fields - Technical Writing - Translator Technical Fields - Education - Fluid Power Uruguay - Member - Born and raised.

Good Answers: 3
In reply to #2

06/03/2008 11:15 AM

Thanks for the answer.

Tell me, are the caps stamped directly on the bottle or just pushed down the neck of the bottle? I am thinking in having tin screw caps like the ones of the Johnny Walker whisky for the premium line and plastic screw caps like the ones of cheap wines for the inferior line.

I want to know if I can use tin caps for my premium line and plastic caps for the cheap line or if I must use the same kind of caps for the two lines or if I have to use two separate bottling lines.

I really hope you get my question!!

In reply to #3

06/03/2008 12:59 PM

Regarding your signature, Good Luck!!

Register to Reply
Power-User

Location: South East of Las Vegas just far enough to see the lights but far enough to not hear the coins falling
Good Answers: 8
In reply to #3

06/03/2008 8:22 PM

You do have a sense of humor.

United States - Member - Charter Member Engineering Fields - Instrumentation Engineering - Charter Member

Good Answers: 73
In reply to #5

06/03/2008 9:15 PM

Yes, yes he does. Actually, that's the funnist thing I've heard all day.

Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Comments rated to be "almost" Good Answers:

Check out these comments that don't yet have enough votes to be "official" good answers and, if you agree with them, rate them!
Copy to Clipboard

Users who posted comments:

Anonymous Poster (2); Bricktop (1); gussosa (1); miketheboilerguy (2)

Previous in Forum: Automatic dispenser of 120 grams of distilled water   Next in Forum: PIPE I.D. DEBURRING TOOL OR MACHINE

Advertisement