Previous in Forum: Is there anyone need shovel and spade?   Next in Forum: tie wire
Close
Close
Close
3 comments
Participant

New Website in Australia

06/26/2008 6:46 AM

If you are an engineer in Australia (or NZ) you might want to checkout a new engineering website at www.eso.com.au

The website allows you to find suppliers of products & services, buy or sell new or used equipment, or find or advertise a job.

The search engine also allows you to refine your search which is one of the things that the major search engines have no ability to do.

See what you think anyway

Register to Reply
Pathfinder Tags: Australia website
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Guru
New Zealand - Member - Interested in everything- see my Profile please APIX Pilot Plant Design Project - Member - Member Engineering Fields - Electrical Engineering - Member Engineering Fields - Power Engineering - Member Engineering Fields - Civil Engineering - Member Hobbies - Musician - Autoharp and Harmonica Hobbies - Hunting - Member Hobbies - Fishing - Member

Location: Christchurch, (The Garden City), South Island, New Zealand
Good Answers: 229

Re: New Website in Australia

06/26/2008 7:02 AM

Hello Rob Aitken

I'm onto it now,

EDIT: I see there is a reference to "Payment" and can you advise now I'm registered, if I am being asked for payment of any kind?

Kind Regards, from across the Tasman....

In reply to #1

06/26/2008 8:09 AM

not sure what you mean there?

its free to be a user

only suppliers pay a small yearly subscription

Register to Reply
Guru
New Zealand - Member - Interested in everything- see my Profile please APIX Pilot Plant Design Project - Member - Member Engineering Fields - Electrical Engineering - Member Engineering Fields - Power Engineering - Member Engineering Fields - Civil Engineering - Member Hobbies - Musician - Autoharp and Harmonica Hobbies - Hunting - Member Hobbies - Fishing - Member

Location: Christchurch, (The Garden City), South Island, New Zealand
Good Answers: 229
In reply to #2

06/26/2008 5:38 PM

Hello Rob Aitken

That's what I thought, and thanks for your quick reply.

The FAQ's don't make it clear, though.

I do note most of the "Original Members" are Suppliers.

Kind Regards....

Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Previous in Forum: Is there anyone need shovel and spade?   Next in Forum: tie wire

Advertisement