Previous in Forum: what is the initial moisture in sea water?   Next in Forum: wood pellet machine
Close
Close
Close
5 comments
Anonymous Poster

Carbon Steel Castings.

07/20/2008 7:09 AM

We are searching for competitve offer for Carbon Steel Castings required in qutty. range of 4000 to 5000 pcs.Weight of casting will be approx 350 kgs.Can anyone offer good castings indicating approx.FOB prices in Euro $ per kg.

Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Anonymous Poster

Re: Carbon Steel Castings.

07/20/2008 11:16 PM

Dear sir:
Have a nice day.
We have the product of your need.
Please Give the details to me.
I will give you a favorable price,and better quality.
My company's web is http://www.powers-wiremesh.com
You can get more particular in the web.
The follow , I will give you some picture about our company and I introduc my company.
The name of our company is Hebei powers trading co.ltd. ,dealing in all kinds of wire mesh and relative hardware, stainless steel pipe fittings and so on. Our company have some son companies, including Garden fence, Chain Link Fence, mesh-weaving, galvanizing, PVC-coating and so on.
we specialized in all kinds of wires and mesh. We have attached some pictures for your reference. we want to say we have quality guarantee and reasonable price. we hope establish direct business relations with you on the basis of equality and mutual benefit .
Our product's quality is better than others,you can realize it by the photo of my company.And this's why our company estabished 8 years and have a bright future.
If you have any question,contact me.I will help you,my friend.
YOU promote reply will be highly appreciated.
Thank you
best wishes
Hebei Powers Trading Co.,LTD
Tel:86-0318-7560666
E-mail:sales2@powers-wiremesh.com
MSN:yumanyan@hotmail.com

Anonymous Poster

07/21/2008 1:44 AM
Anonymous Poster

07/21/2008 10:03 PM

The price of the casting is strongly related to the material. What you are asking is low carbon steel? alloy steel? gray iron? ductile iron? Please identify exactly what you need and I can provide you a offer :)

Peter

peter.ean@msa.hinet.net.

Anonymous Poster
In reply to #3

07/22/2008 7:02 AM

I have specified as carbon Steel. it is 0.2 to 0.5 Carbon. Please let me have your reply.

Participant

In reply to #4

07/25/2008 2:10 AM

The price for steel casting is roughly 1.7 euro per kg FOB Taiwan. Raw material price is changing significantly recently. It will not be that price next week. Let me know if you need further information.

Peter

peter.ean@msa.hinet.net

Reply to Forum Thread 5 comments
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Previous in Forum: what is the initial moisture in sea water?   Next in Forum: wood pellet machine

Advertisement