Previous in Forum: How Does a Solar Eclipse Affect Wildlife?   Next in Forum: Artificial Leg for an Active Engineer
Close
Close
Close
10 comments
Active Contributor

Building and Licensing an Ethanol Plant

12/19/2008 4:59 AM

Hi every body

can Every body advise me some good vendor for Ethanol Plan

The feed stock of plan shall be Cassava and the selection annual capacity is 100,000,000 liters of Anhydrous ethanol

Register to Reply
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Guru
Popular Science - Cosmology - New Member Popular Science - Paleontology - New Member Popular Science - Weaponology - New Member Popular Science - Evolution - New Member Popular Science - Genetics - New Member Popular Science - Biology - New Member

Location: The Nevernever as much as possible, Earth when I have no choice.
Good Answers: 11

Re: Building and Licensing an Ethanol Plant

12/20/2008 1:07 AM

Dear Doan Ngoc Son, In order to give you the best information we would need to know your location. If I am correct an Ethanol Plant of the magnitude that you are suggesting would have to be custom built. Essentially along the lines of a major brewery.

Regards Dragon

In reply to #1

12/20/2008 1:45 AM

Dear Dragonsfarm

The plant shall locate at North of Vietnam (about 100km from HCM city). Now, I under find out for our Owner the best license for this plant. i would be highly appreciated when receive your soonest reply.

Best regards,

D. N. Son

Register to Reply
Guru
Popular Science - Cosmology - New Member Popular Science - Paleontology - New Member Popular Science - Weaponology - New Member Popular Science - Evolution - New Member Popular Science - Genetics - New Member Popular Science - Biology - New Member

Location: The Nevernever as much as possible, Earth when I have no choice.
Good Answers: 11
In reply to #2

12/20/2008 2:33 AM

Dear Doan Ngoc Son, Unfortunately I do not know the licensing regulations for your country. You need to discuss the requirements with your local officials. Good luck.

Dragon

In reply to #3

12/20/2008 3:01 AM

Dear dragon

My ideal is try to find out some foreign License (ie. Licence from Euro, India..) Who can supply that Process Package for our plant.

can you advise me?

Register to Reply
Active Contributor

In reply to #4

02/03/2009 10:56 PM

Dear every body,

Can every body introduce me some License (ie. PRAJ,...) Who can supply that Process Package for our plant.

Register to Reply
Power-User

Good Answers: 15

12/20/2008 6:22 PM

Hello ,

I would suggest you build your own plant , to the feed stocks that you plan to use. The components are common and since you already know what you plan on using "Cassava" you must then decide upon the method of continuous distillation that you will use. I would Add a step to your quest for information before you spend any more money and go read Dave Bloom's Book on Alcohol fuels called :

"Alcohol Can Be A Gas " .

I Really Love It, And I refer back to its information all the time. It describes the many ways for one to construct a distillery, just to the fuel stocks you have & the processing methods you will be using . This might just save you millions of dollars, buying the wrong still set up. Sales people ( just like me sometimes ) will suggest what they think you should buy but, it is not what you will need in your future. Information is the cheapest tool we have and Its such a good one, I have a link to that book at our web sites books section.

http://www.georgiaadobe.com

I Hope that helps you & that you enjoy it.

Best Regards,

Joe Woodall, Managing Partner

Georgia Adobe Rammed Earth & Renewable Energy

Dewy Rose GA 30634 CSA

Register to Reply
Guru

Good Answers: 243

12/21/2008 8:28 PM

try Chemstress consultant company:

http://www.chemstress.com/

milo

Good Answers: 7

01/06/2009 2:37 PM

Delta T Corp. has been designing ethanol plants for a long time. They can probably help you out since this is what they do for a living and have 25 years experience doing what you ask.

www.deltatcorp.com

Register to Reply

01/23/2009 2:49 AM

Sorry for the long delay in sending this reply. These is a process engineering company in Australia called MPI Group that would be interested in designing and building your plant. The great advantages of this company is that they are very easy to get along with, very professional, are quite inexpensive, and conduct the design and construction with in-house resources. Trevor Henry is the Director to speak with and his office number is +61 2 9499 0000. Their website is www.mpigroup.com.au. If you are interested, please send me your email and phone contact and I will pass them onto MPI Group.

Register to Reply
Active Contributor

In reply to #8

02/03/2009 10:52 PM

Dear Aussie Ray

Thank you for your advice, my email adress is : son.dn@toyo-vn.com, my phone No. +84(0)1684414206.

Hope to receiver his emaill soon.

Register to Reply
Register to Reply 10 comments
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Copy to Clipboard

Users who posted comments:

Aussie Ray (1); Doan Ngoc Son (4); Dragonsfarm (2); Georgia Adobe (1); healybj8 (1); Milo (1)

Previous in Forum: How Does a Solar Eclipse Affect Wildlife?   Next in Forum: Artificial Leg for an Active Engineer
You might be interested in: Metal Rod and Bar Stock, Metal Shapes and Stock

Advertisement