Previous in Forum: Solar powered motion sensor lamp   Next in Forum: MORTORQ Super Spiral Drive System
Close
Close
Close
5 comments
Active Contributor

Indestuctible off the grid construction

04/26/2009 8:13 AM

Why do storm victime rebuild the same way expecting different results.

Visit safedomes dot com and view a indestructible module that will supply its own energy.

this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Guru
Hobbies - RC Aircraft - New Member Hobbies - Automotive Performance - New Member Hobbies - DIY Welding - New Member

Good Answers: 123

Re: Indestuctible off the grid construction

04/29/2009 10:35 AM

Because insurance companies will pay to rebuild to the existing design, unless it no longer meets the minimum code regulations. In that case the insurance companies will allow upgrades.

The past 20 years have the Outer Banks in North Carolina have been hit by hurricanes many times. Many of the once moderate summer homes are now higher scale homes that are suitable for year around living.

I personally felt that the US govt. should have purchased the first strip of land against the Gulf of Mexico that was destroyed by the hurricanes. That land would become a federal park, or turn it over to the state and let the state run it. That would free up insurance money to allow more effective repairs, and upgrades to the areas that were further inland.

In reply to #1

04/30/2009 8:11 AM

Insurance companies regulating rebuilding, interesting. At some point in our society logical thinking will take hold and people will stop putting profits first and replace that motivation with practicality of materials and designs.

www. safe domes dot com

Hobbies - RC Aircraft - New Member Hobbies - Automotive Performance - New Member Hobbies - DIY Welding - New Member

In reply to #2

04/30/2009 10:34 AM

If I only had sufficient funding for 99% of your safe dome would you sell it to me?

If I only had sufficient funding for 75% of your safe dome would you sell it to me?

If I only had sufficient funding for 50% of your safe dome would you sell it to me?

If I only had sufficient funding for 25% of your safe dome would you sell it to me?

If I only had sufficient funding for 01% of your safe dome would you sell it to me?

Every one has their price.

In reply to #3

04/30/2009 2:30 PM

Actually I am selling modules with 30% down each module will sell for $60,000 and off the grid, not including property, duh.

I am owner financing at 7% 15 years

But everything is negotiable

In reply to #4

04/30/2009 10:07 PM

I have no reason to think that you would not try your very best to provide safe housing at a price that could be afforded by all. But the truth is that there are too many businesses that would still sell Chinese drywall today. I wish you the best of luck in your venture.

Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Previous in Forum: Solar powered motion sensor lamp   Next in Forum: MORTORQ Super Spiral Drive System

Advertisement