Previous in Forum: Business Opportunity in India   Next in Forum: Job Opening: HV Design Engineer
Close
Close
Close
2 comments
Participant

Mechanical Designer, DXF, Consumer Products

05/05/2009 11:19 AM

Hello and Help me.

My name is Michael W. Rother and I am a mechanical designer with over 20 years doing design work using several CAD platforms. Over the years I have learned to use DFM to design sound products and have recently added Design for Excellence (DFX) techniques to my tool box. I have also been studying plastic part design because I want to start design plastic products in the consumer products industry.

My previous design experiences include: Sheetmetal and weldments, machined and cast parts, large and small assemblies, and worked with Steel, Aluminum, Plastic and Carbon Composite materials. I've worked on programs from clean sheet to manufacturing and installation. I was a principle designer for the Adam A500 centerline thrust, carbon composite, aircraft flight control systems, ECS system, and main cabin door and landing gear mechanisms. I designed over 350 FAA certified parts and assemblies. I was known as the "GOTO" guy in lending support to engineers and designers working in the various programs.

My personal philosophy is that I believe that there is nothing I cannot do. So, if you, or someone you know, knows of an organization or company that could put my unique mix of skills to work and prove my worth as a DFX designer, please contact me: mwrother500@yahoo.com

Register to Reply
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Guru

Good Answers: 25

Re: Mechanical Designer, DXF, Consumer Products

05/06/2009 8:10 AM

Hi M.W. Rother,

I suggest you should approach Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd., Banglore, India. They are mfrs of air crafts and they may utilize your services as you have long experience in aviation.

Suresh Sharma.

In reply to #1

Re: Mechanical Designer, DXF, Consumer Products

05/13/2009 11:51 PM

Thanks Surech, I am willing to relocate but not to India. I like it here in the good ol USA. I didn't Work at home opportunities either. Thanks anyway.

Register to Reply
Register to Reply 2 comments
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Previous in Forum: Business Opportunity in India   Next in Forum: Job Opening: HV Design Engineer

Advertisement