Previous in Forum: Interfaced PLCs to SCADA/HMI   Next in Forum: Allen Bradley I/O Module
Close
Close
Close
4 comments
Active Contributor

Instrumentation For Pumping Capacity of Vacuum Pump

06/26/2009 6:00 AM

I'm working on Vacuum Pumps, want to know Standard Industry practice and device for measuring Pumping Speed of Vacuum Pump (As provided by manufacturers).

Any Idea about PNEUROP 6602, its mentioned in Edward's Scroll pump broacher as "Pumping Speed measured to PNEUROP 6602"

Please ...Please help me.

Manoj Krishna "Bali"

Register to Reply
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Comments rated to be "almost" Good Answers:

Check out these comments that don't yet have enough votes to be "official" good answers and, if you agree with them, rate them!
Anonymous Poster

Re: Instrumentation For Pumping Capacity of Vacuum Pump

06/26/2009 6:11 AM
Register to Reply Score 1 for Good Answer
Guru
Popular Science - Cosmology - New Member Technical Fields - Technical Writing - New Member Engineering Fields - Energy Engineering - New Member Engineering Fields - Electrical Engineering - New Member Engineering Fields - Control Engineering - New Member Engineering Fields - Electromechanical Engineering - Old Member, New Association

Good Answers: 72

06/27/2009 11:59 AM

With regard to pumping speed, you must look for the amount of gas (or liquid) it can pump per hour. This is a volumetric measurement such as some number of liters per minute. But there are different kinds of pumps for different levels of vacuum. Try using "vacuum pump" in a search engine and read the literature. It will soon answer many of your questions.

Regards!

In reply to #2

06/28/2009 5:24 AM

Expanding question to another end dosen mean good reply, Nither I'm not asking for basics of Volumatric effency nor How to use search engine. I have almost every Pump manufactirer's Litrature and read it.

Dear Joe, my question is very stright, "HOW TO MEASURE VOULMATRIC EFFIENCY OF VACUUM PUMP" Its not like "What is Volumatric Effency of Vacuum Pump", please reread then reply.

** Just Pressing Key pad and submit Dosen mean good reply.

Regards

"Bali"

Regards

Register to Reply Off Topic (Score 5)
Guru
Popular Science - Cosmology - New Member Technical Fields - Technical Writing - New Member Engineering Fields - Energy Engineering - New Member Engineering Fields - Electrical Engineering - New Member Engineering Fields - Control Engineering - New Member Engineering Fields - Electromechanical Engineering - Old Member, New Association

Good Answers: 72
In reply to #3

06/29/2009 12:59 PM

"** Just Pressing Key pad and submit Dosen mean good reply."

Pot calling the kettle black?

Just banging on a keyboard doesn't mean you can ask an intelligent question either! Perhaps if you spelled "efficiency" the same way twice it would help with your communication. There is a similar term "efficacy" but it appears that you may have made up a new term altogether. So, at least get the terminology right. Then maybe you will get a meaningful answer. Otherwise, go take a cold shower and cool off.

BTW, a measure of volume is Volumetric not Volumatric

Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Comments rated to be "almost" Good Answers:

Check out these comments that don't yet have enough votes to be "official" good answers and, if you agree with them, rate them!
Copy to Clipboard

Users who posted comments:

Anonymous Poster (1); Bali (1); NotUrOrdinaryJoe (2)

Previous in Forum: Interfaced PLCs to SCADA/HMI   Next in Forum: Allen Bradley I/O Module

Advertisement