Previous in Forum: Vibration doubts?   Next in Forum: Buikduing Management System
Close
Close
Close
2 comments
Guru
United Kingdom - Member - Not a new member!

Good Answers: 68

Mobile Phone/Computer update information.

11/09/2009 8:58 PM

I have heard of updating a Mobile Phone before.

Any update information will be answered where possible, OK!

This subject was mention on another thread.

Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Guru
Engineering Fields - Environmental Engineering - New Member APIX Pilot Plant Design Project - Member - New Member

Good Answers: 101

Re: Mobile Phone/Computer update information.

11/10/2009 11:23 AM

Hi BB,

If you mean updating the firmware, the OS, then yes, it is possible for Nokia and Motorola. I'm not sure if other brands can also be similarly updated. I should imagine that it works in a similar manner to updating your PC OS, namely, you dial up your local phone distributor or service provider and download the necessary software, and then finally activating it.

United Kingdom - Member - Not a new member!

Good Answers: 68
In reply to #1

Re: Mobile Phone/Computer update information.

11/10/2009 12:00 PM

Hi DV,

I started this thread because the subject was on another thread and it was more than 'off topic'! I hope to be getting a phone soon. The one I have is from the last Century and does not accept updates. But I guess the newer software driving, what is in effect a mini computer, must have the need to be updated.

Appreciate your the first to post on this thread my friend.

Wire wrote in a different thread that there was 2 ways to update, but I have to find the thread before I can leave details. Anyhow, he may like to post himself after he sees this new thread/discussion?

Good luck.

Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Previous in Forum: Vibration doubts?   Next in Forum: Buikduing Management System

Advertisement