Previous in Forum: Generator Voltage Instability Shutdown   Next in Forum: Help Needed in Selection of Generators
Close
Close
Close
3 comments
Participant

Help on Solar Hybrid Project Needed

11/11/2010 4:14 AM

Hi everyone, i am an electrical engineering student happy to learn of this wwebsite. i need some help. Currently doing a project in solar hybrid systems i.e. solar and diesel genset, i would like to know indepth how each of the components work, and how i can physically connect them to a microcontroller. thank you

Register to Reply
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Anonymous Poster

Re: help on solar hybrid projet needed

11/11/2010 5:47 AM

Welcome to the forum and please not that no home work is entertained in the forum.We could help you if you are more specific with the problem facing during elementary process of your project. All that horse power wont come cheap.

Register to Reply
Guru

Good Answers: 1662

Re: Help on Solar Hybrid Project Needed

11/11/2010 8:39 AM

Let me quote from the FAQ's, which you obviously ignored when you learned of this wwebsite:

• Do your own homework. CR4 is not a homework cheat site. While some here might relish the opportunity to sharpen up old rusty skills by working the homework problem, consider this and consider it well. If you cheat on your homework by using someone else's answers, you are only cheating yourself, because the purpose of any homework or other college assignments is to help you learn - by practice, repetition, and self-discovery. (thanks STL Engineer)

Hilda, You should do some inner reflection on ethics.

Register to Reply
Anonymous Poster
In reply to #2

Re: Help on Solar Hybrid Project Needed

11/11/2010 12:43 PM

I want to be a student and you my favorite instructor to help me to do my home work sufficiently.

Register to Reply
Register to Reply 3 comments
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Previous in Forum: Generator Voltage Instability Shutdown   Next in Forum: Help Needed in Selection of Generators

Advertisement