Previous in Forum: Method Of Statement For Hand-Applied Wrapping Band Of STOPAQ Products   Next in Forum: Steam Traps
Close
Close
Close
3 comments

Emulsion Silo Design

05/08/2012 3:47 AM

Can any one provide what's ever info. About designing an emulsion storage silo of 36000 gallon, considering all the features as the insulation and the steel plate thickness, also the mixing unit inside the silo, the pipes diameter, fabrication of all the stuff related to the storing process. As this gona be an evaluation to my engineering skills in my new job, thanks to all.

Register to Reply
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Anonymous Poster #1

Re: emulsion silo design

05/08/2012 3:49 AM

If you don't know how to do it, stay in your current job.

Register to Reply
Guru
Hobbies - CNC - New Member Hobbies - DIY Welding - New Member Engineering Fields - Electromechanical Engineering - New Member

Good Answers: 411

Re: Emulsion Silo Design

05/08/2012 10:25 AM

Emulsion Silo Design

jeez isn't one post enough.

I suppose when you cook something on the stove on medium heat, To warm up the stove faster you turn the burner on high......sarcastically said

Good Answers: 1663

Re: Emulsion Silo Design

05/08/2012 6:08 PM

"As this gona be an evaluation to my engineering skills in my new job, thanks to all."

LET'S HOPE YOU'RE IN MARKETING.

Register to Reply
Register to Reply 3 comments
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Copy to Clipboard

Users who posted comments:

Anonymous Poster (1); lyn (1); phoenix911 (1)

Previous in Forum: Method Of Statement For Hand-Applied Wrapping Band Of STOPAQ Products   Next in Forum: Steam Traps

Advertisement