Previous in Forum: adsorb Urea   Next in Forum: Human Lung Air Pressure
Close
Close
Close
3 comments
Participant

Is Systic Lupus Erythtosus Curable in your Country?

07/01/2012 10:11 PM

Hi,there,this is Albert,from China, I posted this topic because I want to know whether systic lupus erythtosus can be cured in your country. One of my best friends, she is suffering from this disease, she is only 19 years. And anyone who know the answer or have relevant material(on the matters need attention for the patient, daily lives)

Waiting for your reply

Register to Reply
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Comments rated to be Good Answers:

These comments received enough positive ratings to make them "good answers".
Guru
Engineering Fields - Power Engineering - New Member

Good Answers: 444

Re: Is Systic Lupus Erythtosus Curable in your Country?

07/02/2012 12:06 AM

First get the exact spelling right, it's systemic lupus erythematosus, often abbreviated SLE or referred to simply a lupus. There's a lot of info on the web just by Googling, and most of it will be far better than you'll get on an engineering site. I would start with the Merck Manual, the first place I go before I go to the doctor, it is totally unbiased and provides medical info in almost plain terms, and I believe it is available in many languages.

http://www.merckmanuals.com/professional/musculoskeletal_and_connective_tissue_disorders/autoimmune_rheumatic_disorders/systemic_lupus_erythematosus_sle.html?qt=systemic%20lupus%20erythematosus&alt=sh

Hope this helps you and your friend.

In reply to #1

07/02/2012 12:46 AM

ok, I will try, thanks for your reply

Register to Reply
Guru

Good Answers: 14
In reply to #2

08/07/2012 9:55 PM

Actually, current treatments in the US are controlled by the International Center for Disease Control Board which is made up of 8 Doctors who dictate how other Doctors can prescribe meds for different diseases.

Lupus is tricky because they haven't found a real 'cure' for it yet, just protocol to follow to make it tolerable so people who have it can lead a fairly normal life.

However, in the last 18 months great advances in live culture high definition microscopy have led to the discovery that many, many bacteria have the ability to 'communicate' and tend to group together in clusters called 'biofilms' which are coated with a gel-like polysacchride coating which protects them from antibiotics and the body's immune system.

These can be broken down by...guess what...ancient Chinese and Peruvian medicine practices!

Get her some Cat's Claw (Uncaria tomentosa) product Samento and Banderol and take them together to break up the clusters hiding in the lining of her intestines.

Terminalia chebula, one of the ingredients in Triphala will also break them up. Also, flagyl.

Also, read this explanation of findings in biofilm research. Lupus is probably caused by a form of biofilm.

http://newscenter.berkeley.edu/2012/07/12/discovery-opens-door-to-attacking-biofilms-that-cause-chronic-infections/

Register to Reply
Register to Reply 3 comments
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Comments rated to be Good Answers:

These comments received enough positive ratings to make them "good answers".
Copy to Clipboard

Users who posted comments:

129CBRider (1); Albert CN (1); RAMConsult (1)

Previous in Forum: adsorb Urea   Next in Forum: Human Lung Air Pressure

Advertisement