Previous in Forum: How to delete my CR4 account?   Next in Forum: Answer to a Question
Close
Close
Close
3 comments
Power-User

Good Answers: 7

CR4 Forum Issues - Formatting

08/01/2012 11:09 PM

Lately, it appears after updating to Firefox 15.0, the large characters start to appear such as it did right now. I have to use the clean-up tool to post it correctly. What is going on? When the post was submitted, the forum cleaned it up. A cut/paste sees the large font as a pitch of 12, but on the screen it's more like a pitch of 36. it seems to do it all the time. A jpg is attached.

Register to Reply
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Guru

Good Answers: 1662

Re: CR4 Forum issues - Formatting

08/01/2012 11:16 PM

I'd forget FF. I quit using it long ago.

Try another browser.

Register to Reply
Guru
Engineering Fields - Optical Engineering - Member Engineering Fields - Engineering Physics - Member Engineering Fields - Systems Engineering - Member

Good Answers: 646

08/02/2012 7:26 AM

I'm running FF 14.0.1 with Win XP. I've used FF for a long time and have never had a problem with it here on CR4.

Hobbies - Fishing - Old Salt Hobbies - CNC - New Member United States - US - Statue of Liberty - New Member

Good Answers: 266

08/02/2012 7:40 AM

It's the Firefox up date. I have the same issue with it. Let them know so they can correct it. Up until this passed up date have had no problems with Firefox as a browser.

Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Copy to Clipboard

Users who posted comments:

lyn (1); ozzb (1); Usbport (1)

Previous in Forum: How to delete my CR4 account?   Next in Forum: Answer to a Question

Advertisement