Previous in Forum: arabic font in autocad   Next in Forum: How to repair a licensed copy of Latex and convert it to Word and then to a PDF
Close
Close
Close
13 comments
Anonymous Poster

What is Primavera?

06/18/2007 3:21 AM

Can somebody explain me about Primavera?

Pathfinder Tags: programming software
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Associate
South Africa - Member - ShoSholoza Engineering Fields - Mechanical Engineering - New Member Popular Science - Weaponology - New Member

Re: Primeviera

06/18/2007 3:23 AM

It is a type of project planning software, along the lines of MS Project but with many more features. Seems to be the software of choice for large projects.

Engineering Fields - Mechanical Engineering - New Member Technical Fields - Technical Writing - New Member

Good Answers: 21

Re: What is Primavera?

06/19/2007 1:16 AM

Hello

The Primavera it is a very interesting programme for project planning, also it is a very good instrument to monitor any project and offer also a complet overview of the project. I worked with primavera for two years and was a strong chalenge.

Kind regards

Aurel

Engineering Fields - Systems Engineering - New Member South Africa - Member - New Member

06/19/2007 2:32 AM

Yes, As all the others said, it is a Tool to use when managing Projects.

You can have a look at http://www.primavera.com/.

What you have to keep in mind though, is that it is a tool and cannot manage a project for you. In terms of ease of use, I also agree that Primavera is quite a challenge, and if you have a choice, should go for MS Projects that is limited but quite user friendly.

TC

Anonymous Poster

06/19/2007 3:35 AM

Primavera is a Project planning software tool, as Microsoft Project, base on a data base system. Primavera can very well manage complex planning (multi user, groups, tasks, and soon.

Power-User

Good Answers: 1

06/19/2007 4:06 AM

In Germany we have a radio spot promoting a certain sort of beer:

Two men are sitting (drinking that sort of beer, of course) and talking about their personal search engines. One says "I use Google". The other says "Mine is PRIMAVERA".

In that moment the last ones wife cries from the background "Uwe, I`ve found your slippers under your bed" and he says "Prima(*), Vera!".

(*) = well done

I`m ashamed that this subject really carries my name ...... ;-)

Regards Uwe

06/19/2007 4:12 AM

It's a portuguese work, it means spring.

Anonymous Poster
In reply to #6

06/19/2007 7:14 AM

En Espanol tambien

Guru

Good Answers: 37

06/19/2007 6:34 AM

Bacon onions and peas in a cream sauce over pasta!

Technical Fields - Architecture - New Member Popular Science - Weaponology - New Member Engineering Fields - Control Engineering - New Member Engineering Fields - Electrical Engineering - New Member Engineering Fields - Electromechanical Engineering - New Member Hobbies - Fishing - New Member Hobbies - Target Shooting - New Member Hobbies - Hunting - New Member

Good Answers: 18
In reply to #7

06/19/2007 8:01 AM

All this time I thought it meant Spring and Renewal . . .

06/19/2007 9:55 AM

The best answer is by the publishers. See their web site.

http://www.primavera.com/

06/19/2007 10:15 AM

And I thought it was a small Italian scooter.....

Anonymous Poster

06/20/2007 10:07 AM

Its a great italian dish! also sometimes used in excitement in seeing a beautiful woman

Anonymous Poster

06/25/2007 1:38 PM

A shop opened in Sloane Street in 1946 by Henry Rothschild, with a second branch in Cambridge opened in the 1960s. Primavera's remit is to exhibit "pioneering British contemporary art and design". Jeremy Waller has owned the Cambridge branch since 1999. I'm not certain when the Sloan Street branch closed.

It's well worth a visit on your way to see the other wonderful galleries in East Anglia - such as the Ronald Pile gallery in Ely (mentioned specifically because Ronald Pile owned Primavera Cambridge until 1999).

Reply to Forum Thread 13 comments
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Copy to Clipboard

Users who posted comments:

Anonymous Poster (6); AUREL MARES (1); Bill (1); charsley99 (1); metzc3 (1); T4T (1); The Hammer (1); uweka (1)

Previous in Forum: arabic font in autocad   Next in Forum: How to repair a licensed copy of Latex and convert it to Word and then to a PDF

Advertisement