Previous in Forum: It's Another ... What Is It?   Next in Forum: Ready for Sideways Elevators?
Close
Close
Close
3 comments
Participant

Deep Sea 3110 Controller on Cummins Generator

12/20/2014 8:02 PM

Hi, I am based on an island in fiji and we have an issue with the desalination rig. We have a deep sea 3110 controller on a cummins generator and it is giving us a magnetic pickup failure. we have changed both the pickup sensors that were damaged on the end when we took them out. the controller is still giving us Magnetic pickup Failure. Any advice would be greatly appreciated, Many thanks, Drew

Register to Reply
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Guru

Good Answers: 1733

Re: deep sea 3110 controller on cummins generator

12/20/2014 8:21 PM

Check connection for single ground, should be grounded on one end only, check wire for continuity, connection for good contact, I always use conductive grease, check pickup position correct gap from flywheel....push stop button for reset...

Engineering Fields - Mechanical Engineering - New Member Engineering Fields - Marine Engineering - New Member Engineering Fields - Aerospace Engineering - Aeromarine Vehicle Engineer

Good Answers: 5

Re: Deep Sea 3110 Controller on Cummins Generator

12/22/2014 6:03 PM

Good Day DrewBri

I googled "Deep Sea 3110" troubleshooting and got 151 hits. I would think the answer you are looking for is within the 151 results.

Register to Reply
Participant

Re: Deep Sea 3110 Controller on Cummins Generator

12/22/2014 6:59 PM

Thanks guys/gals. ill forward that info on to the engineer and ill start wading through the 131 troubleshooting hits!!! happy xmas, BULA!!!

Register to Reply
Register to Reply 3 comments
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Copy to Clipboard

Users who posted comments:

DrewBri (1); Gannet (1); SolarEagle (1)

Previous in Forum: It's Another ... What Is It?   Next in Forum: Ready for Sideways Elevators?

Advertisement