Previous in Forum: Nanotechnology: How are Nanoscale Products Manufactured?   Next in Forum: Solar Powered Quadramode Rapid urban transit system
Close
Close
Close
2 comments

Location: I am serving in S V National Institute of Technology at SURAT which is in Western india costal city of Gujarat state

Solar & electric low cost Hybrid vehicles development

07/07/2007 11:42 AM

I am mechanic in S V National Institute of Technology, i am designer and developer of Quadra mode Rapid urban transit system which is multi modal transit system powered optionally by solar Hybrid photovoltaic electric system with multi modular vehicle named Gibird which runs on normal roads in mixed traffic as well as special dedicated corridors otr guide ways as well as elevated low cost track guided tracks hence it didnt interfere with congested down town traffic with slim pillars to be erected by piling or any other construction technique and itsvery cost effective as well as flexible transit system any one intrested to participate with my venture or for more details visit www.geocities.com/solartransit/index.html

My e mail ID (removed by CR4 Admin)

this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Anonymous Poster

Re: Solar & electric low cost Hybrid vehicles development

07/08/2007 1:02 AM

Dear Sir,

My belief is that your Institute and its designs are worthy of further investigations.What I would like to know is if you have built some of the vehicles you talk about and if in fact you have built a trial track. This is definitely required if you intend eventually to sell your technology outside of India. Please let me know whether any of your innovations have been patented ?

I will be contacting you directly on your own e-mail,

Good Luck

Labor

Register to Reply

Location: I am serving in S V National Institute of Technology at SURAT which is in Western india costal city of Gujarat state
In reply to #1

Re: Solar & electric low cost Hybrid vehicles development

08/02/2007 11:20 PM

Dear Labour ,

I am requesting you to contact me as i am keen to sell my designs to market hence if any investor for those electric low cost vehicles hence just give me your views to me at earliest as I am eager to develop it.

Write to me at my e - mail gav_master007@yahoo.com

Awaiting for your favourable reply ,

GAV

Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Previous in Forum: Nanotechnology: How are Nanoscale Products Manufactured?   Next in Forum: Solar Powered Quadramode Rapid urban transit system

Advertisement