Previous in Forum: Why correct use of the optorelays is so bad?   Next in Forum: Mac Address Of Access Point
Close
Close
Close
5 comments

Video Activated Relay

10/31/2007 6:11 AM

hi to you all, i am given a project on video activated relay which i dont know much on, so please i need a person that will explain to me:

1. The operational function of each components use with respect to its circuit diagramme

2. The effect of high voltage and high current on each component with respect to the circuit diagramme

3. The effect of low voltage and low current on each component use with respect to the circuit diagramme

4. Other effect of each component use eith respect to the circuit diagramme

5. Normal Voltage ,current and other condition required to operate the equipment.

6. Possible fault and solution of the project

7. Method of removing and replacing each dammage component.

8. General working operation of the circuit

9. Other information that can help me in developing the project.

10. Is the circuit input and output Ac or DC, if Ac how can it be use to activate surround sound equipment? if DC how can it be use with the TV signal and also in on- switching the room bulb?

11. How can will make the connection of the circuit under control with the relay? Does it need External circuit for its normal Operation.

12. What are the area of safety in the project?

Thanks for your dailly co-operation

Register to Reply
Pathfinder Tags: CPU
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Guru
Technical Fields - Architecture - New Member Popular Science - Weaponology - New Member Engineering Fields - Control Engineering - New Member Engineering Fields - Electrical Engineering - New Member Engineering Fields - Electromechanical Engineering - New Member Hobbies - Fishing - New Member Hobbies - Target Shooting - New Member Hobbies - Hunting - New Member

Good Answers: 18

Re: Video Activated Relay

10/31/2007 8:19 AM

Where the heck is the circuit diagram to which you refer quite often?

Popular Science - Weaponology - New Member Safety - ESD - New Member Hobbies - Fishing - New Member

Location: Near Frankfurt am Main, Germany. 50.390866N, 8.884827E
Good Answers: 200

11/01/2007 4:18 AM

You don't want much do you?

Hobbies - HAM Radio - CE3AM....4X4SW....CE3NSW

Good Answers: 7

11/01/2007 8:39 AM

Good morning Sir,

Please send me

1. The announced circuit "diagramme"
  2. A check for $1999.99 (US Dollars, drown on first class US bank only.) you will still know nothing, but that makes a good impression.

In return I will e-mail you all the answers you want, within 24 hours.

If you desire a cheaper and fast solution, Google IVMD, and than you can appear as someone who really knows,(but really doesn't.)

And final and Best solution is, study the damn subject. This what makes one an engineer.

Wangito.

Good Answers: 245

11/01/2007 12:01 PM

Given that you are a student (as mentioned in your other posts) I'd think the appropriate place to find these answers would be in your textbooks, at the library, or in discussions with your professor. Wangito's offer, at $1999, is extremely reasonable, but given that you are already probably paying tuition, you could save money by paying attention in class and taking advantage of the resources of your institution.

11/01/2007 12:11 PM

Hello ,

you have atleast sorted out questions and points regarding your project , now design a circuit or have alook at it if you already have one , you will probably get 50 % answers , to analyse you can go for bread board mounting your components and checking out that will answer other half , if you are engineering guy you know how to emulate a task with support from your guide , that is how you learn right , you can get stimulation programs from electronic store and look some similar projects and see working on PC and refer books, web , daily magezines on techs .

Register to Reply
Register to Reply 5 comments
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Copy to Clipboard

Users who posted comments:

Andy Germany (1); Bill (1); Blink (1); vikas (1); wangito (1)

Previous in Forum: Why correct use of the optorelays is so bad?   Next in Forum: Mac Address Of Access Point

Advertisement