Previous in Forum: Does a dog silencer work?   Next in Forum: Multi-Sensing Point
Close
Close
Close
7 comments

AntiHiV drug development

04/06/2008 7:52 AM

Hi

Some one who can discuss AntiHIV drugs under deveopment

Register to Reply
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Guru
Popular Science - Cosmology - New Member Popular Science - Paleontology - New Member Popular Science - Weaponology - New Member Popular Science - Evolution - New Member Popular Science - Genetics - New Member Popular Science - Biology - New Member

Location: The Nevernever as much as possible, Earth when I have no choice.
Good Answers: 11

Re: AntiHiV drug development

04/06/2008 11:46 PM

Dr. Girma, One of the HIV treatments that I personally have seen work wonders has actually been around since 1922. It was introduced to western medicine by a young Canadian R.N. named Rene Caisse. It is and herbal formula called Essiac. Four components make up Essiac: sheep sorrel, slippery elm bark, burdock root and rhubarb root. You can pick it up at any good herbal store. The employees may not tell you it cures anything because of a law passed by the F.D.A. stating that only an approved drug can cure a disease. Look it up.

Dragon

In reply to #1

04/07/2008 6:50 AM

Dear Dragon

It sounds intersting to have the herbal formula Essiac. Can I have any document on what are the active functional units and how the formula cures the disease? Well I think is reseanoble to say that only an approved drug can cure disease. At least the suggestion should be justified some how.

Thanks

Register to Reply
Guru
Popular Science - Cosmology - New Member Popular Science - Paleontology - New Member Popular Science - Weaponology - New Member Popular Science - Evolution - New Member Popular Science - Genetics - New Member Popular Science - Biology - New Member

In reply to #2

04/07/2008 11:20 PM

Dr. Girma, The active units are actually all four herbs. The sheep sorrel, slippery elm bark, and rhubarb root were once called "spring tonics" i.e. blood purifiers. The burdock root was used in a double blind study at, I believe, Johns-Hopkins. It was used against skin cancer but has shown amazing results against many other illnesses. Including HIV.

As for only drugs curing diseases: there is an illness caused by a lack of vitamin C: scurvy, eating citrus fruit cures it. There is another that causes blindness in children: vitamin A cures it. The list is rather extensive of illness cured by simple, practical and natural products. The reason that the law was created was to create the need for artificial, expensive, and patentable (i.e. money making) drugs, that incidentally cause more problems with their side effects than they cure. A friend of mine at one point was on 25 different prescriptions, roughly one quarter were to counteract the effects of some of the others.

Respectfully yours. Dragon

In reply to #3

04/08/2008 9:03 AM

very interesting reply, even more a damning indictment of the american investment legal medical triumvirate's authority.

if you want a look at something describing the how thw law was enacted, the why it came about, the who it benefits read steven fried's text bitter pills. it will show just how weak the influence american drug and pharmacology comapnies are as opposssed to how ell they have trained the cnadian government deprtments which are suppossed to regulated to act as trained seals.

nice segue for my next item about the why seal oil is a prohibited item to import into the U.S.. it makes what was done to rene caisse by the u.s. medical profession look like a kindergartners excersize.

'da ber

Register to Reply
Guru
United Kingdom - Member - New Member Hobbies - Musician - New Member Engineering Fields - Mechanical Engineering - New Member Hobbies - Target Shooting - New Member Engineering Fields - Power Engineering - New Member Hobbies - Fishing - New Member

Location: South-east corner of Spain 50 48 49.24N 2 28 27.70W
Good Answers: 31

04/09/2008 1:27 PM

In reply to #5

04/09/2008 8:53 PM

Truman, Most interesting! I, for one am not good at wrangling alligators, so until it hits the health food stores as a pill, I think I will stick with the Essiac.

Dragon

In reply to #5

04/10/2008 1:14 AM

Mr. Truman, that is a very good information on alligtors' blood. Such is the kind of development I want to follow in the human search to find an anti HIV drug. Thanks indeed. I will be following the progress of this search.

Register to Reply
Register to Reply 7 comments
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Copy to Clipboard

Users who posted comments:

Anonymous Poster (1); Dr. Girma (2); Dragonsfarm (3); Mr. Truman Brain (1)

Previous in Forum: Does a dog silencer work?   Next in Forum: Multi-Sensing Point

Advertisement