Previous in Forum: Connect to your facilities has been blocked for Iran   Next in Forum: Plea for More Self-Edit Flexibility
Close
Close
Close
6 comments
Guru
Panama - Member - New Member Hobbies - CNC - New Member Engineering Fields - Marine Engineering - New Member Engineering Fields - Retired Engineers / Mentors - New Member

Good Answers: 213

Adding Panama to the Country Index

04/23/2008 10:54 PM

I have tried to follow the instructions provided to get Panama added to the country index in the user group index, but my e-mail keeps coming back undeliverable. Any suggestions?

Register to Reply
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Guru
United States - US - Statue of Liberty - New Member Hobbies - Fishing - New Member

Good Answers: 20

Re: Adding Panama to the Country Index

04/25/2008 10:49 AM

Beats me, I thought "Panama" was a hat...

Panama - Member - New Member Hobbies - CNC - New Member Engineering Fields - Marine Engineering - New Member Engineering Fields - Retired Engineers / Mentors - New Member

In reply to #1

04/25/2008 10:55 AM

Actually, we would probably be better off if more people thought Panama was a hat- we are currently being inundated with foreign investors who are totally destroying the ambiance...The fewer people who know about Paradise, the better!

Register to Reply Off Topic (Score 5)
Commentator

Good Answers: 1
In reply to #2

04/25/2008 3:27 PM

Well we might just have to come down there ourselves to check out paradise. By any chance would there be a place to get a cold one when we arrive?

United States - US - Statue of Liberty - New Member Hobbies - Fishing - New Member

Good Answers: 20
In reply to #2

04/28/2008 9:44 AM

They always want to pave Paradise and put in a parking lot, don't they?!?

Engineering Fields - Software Engineering - S/W Architect Popular Science - Evolution - Fascinating! Fans of Old Computers - TRS-80 - A fine computer United States - US - Statue of Liberty - NY

Good Answers: 5

04/30/2008 10:39 AM

Hi

I created a new user group for Panama.

Sorry you had trouble communicating with us... you were trying to email cr4admin@globalspec.com and that didn't work?

Thanks
- Mark

In reply to #5

04/30/2008 8:43 PM

Thanks. The Panama Group now has one member. Unnfortunately, I do not have the information about the address I was emailing here with me, but I got the address directly from the instructions on the country list. I sent the e-mail twice, each time I first got a notice of delayed delivery, then, about a day later, notice of delivery failure. I will try to dig out the actual address I was sending the messages to tomorrow, when I return to the city...

Register to Reply
Register to Reply 6 comments
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Copy to Clipboard

Users who posted comments:

cwarner7_11 (2); EnviroMan (2); mgaulin (1); Pebbles (1)

Previous in Forum: Connect to your facilities has been blocked for Iran   Next in Forum: Plea for More Self-Edit Flexibility

Advertisement