Previous in Forum: Lost: The Original Moon Landing Tapes   Next in Forum: Piezoelectric Polymer Films for Space Telescopes
Close
Close
Close
Guru
Engineering Fields - Aerospace Engineering - Retired South Africa - Member - The Rainbow-nation Engineering Fields - Engineering Physics - Relativity & Cosmology Popular Science - Cosmology - The Big Picture!

Good Answers: 68

The X-Moon??

08/04/2006 6:03 AM

The X Games are underway in Los Angeles. One day--who knows?--they might be held on the Moon. This story takes a whimsical look at the physics and gear of Lunar X Games. Read full NASA story HERE.

this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
The Engineer
Engineering Fields - Engineering Physics - Physics... United States - Member - NY Popular Science - Genetics - Organic Chemistry... Popular Science - Cosmology - New Member Ingeniería en Español - Nuevo Miembro - New Member

Good Answers: 129

360? I just did a 3600

08/04/2006 2:08 PM

Wow, I wish I could see it, though it would probably be boring to watch a jump that lasted 2 minutes. Imagine what Evel Knievel could do!

Reply to Forum Thread
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Previous in Forum: Lost: The Original Moon Landing Tapes   Next in Forum: Piezoelectric Polymer Films for Space Telescopes

Advertisement