Previous in Forum: pipe thicknesscalculation   Next in Forum: Incredible Power Saver Actually Saves Power!
Close
Close
Close
4 comments
Associate

Test for Addle-patedness (stupidity)

10/07/2008 10:19 AM

Try the following quiz for slow-mindedness. Answer as quickly as you can and don't scroll down to the answer too soon - it'll spoil the fun.

Feeling a bit addled? Join the club!

Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Guru
United States - Member - I am a Yankee Doodle Boy. Engineering Fields - Manufacturing Engineering - Old School is the best school. Safety - ESD - Safety Mgr that keeps the peace Hobbies - DIY Welding - My Motto:

Good Answers: 26

Re: Test for Addle-patedness (stupidity)

10/07/2008 2:03 PM

Well I got the first question and the bonus question right but alas I am getting addleminded in my old age.

United Kingdom - Member - Indeterminate Engineering Fields - Control Engineering - New Member

Location: In the bothy, 7 chains down the line from Dodman's Lane level crossing, in the nation formerly known as Great Britain. Kettle's on.
Good Answers: 819

10/08/2008 3:41 AM

D'oh!

Engineering Fields - Manufacturing Engineering - New Member Hobbies - Target Shooting - New Member United States - Member - New Member Hobbies - Hunting - New Member

Good Answers: 17

10/09/2008 12:28 PM

I got all right... then I passed a few on to my friends..

Thanks

Canada - Member -

Good Answers: 4

10/09/2008 12:57 PM

All right except for the 5000 bit...don't know how I missed it...then again, I just came back from the pub where I had a couple of pints for lunch so that could "justify" my mistake...

Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Copy to Clipboard

Users who posted comments:

double_j_b (1); Labyguy (1); PWSlack (1); Rick@cae (1)

Previous in Forum: pipe thicknesscalculation   Next in Forum: Incredible Power Saver Actually Saves Power!

Advertisement