Previous in Forum: Price per Square Meter - Electrical Installation   Next in Forum: Induction Motor
Close
Close
Close
8 comments
Commentator

Forklift with 48 Volt Battery

08/26/2011 5:55 AM

I m working on a Forklift of 48 volt battery powered.Generally how much current does the battery provide if i have a hydraulic motor of 5.5kw and a traction motor of 7kw

Register to Reply
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Commentator

Re: forklift

08/26/2011 6:05 AM

In forklift robots what type of motor is used for running the wheel and can anyone give its specification for reference?

Register to Reply
Guru
United Kingdom - Member - Indeterminate Engineering Fields - Control Engineering - New Member

Location: In the bothy, 7 chains down the line from Dodman's Lane level crossing, in the nation formerly known as Great Britain. Kettle's on.
Good Answers: 817
In reply to #1

Re: forklift

08/26/2011 8:08 AM

Yes. The equipment manufacturer can.

United Kingdom - Member - Indeterminate Engineering Fields - Control Engineering - New Member

Location: In the bothy, 7 chains down the line from Dodman's Lane level crossing, in the nation formerly known as Great Britain. Kettle's on.

Re: Forklift with 48 Volt Battery

08/26/2011 8:04 AM

Er, try dividing those figures and see what happens?

Good Answers: 44
In reply to #2

08/26/2011 10:35 AM

Ah crap...MATH!?!

Register to Reply Off Topic (Score 5)
Guru

In reply to #4

02/23/2022 11:05 AM

08/31/2011 3:54 AM

If i have a battery of 1300Ah and the forklift is running for 5 hours, the current it takes totally is 260 A. Does this current be consumed for the entire hour or else how can i calculate the current consumed per hour ?

Register to Reply
Guru

In reply to #5

12/08/2011 12:42 PM

The question is unanswerable. Current is a rate of flow of charge. The capacity of the battery is a quantity of charge.

12/08/2011 12:44 PM

Divide power by voltage to obtain current.

Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Copy to Clipboard

Users who posted comments:

cuba_pete (1); PWSlack (5); sujinvipin (2)

Previous in Forum: Price per Square Meter - Electrical Installation   Next in Forum: Induction Motor

Advertisement