Previous in Forum: Steam Extract - Heat Recovery   Next in Forum: Setup of a New Mechanical, Thermal & Electro Calibration Lab
Close
Close
Close
Participant

Ventilation for sewage lift station

03/16/2013 4:11 AM

there is a design drawing, which shows air blower sucking from lifting station and throwing up in air. And there is no vent pipe shown on drawings.Lift station has cover.

Can any one suggest, what will be best way to ventilate the lift station?

As i know that stagnant sewage water produce Methae and Hydrogen Sulphide , which are very dangerous.

How to size the blower and and how its running time to fixed? and how can i put manual (GHOOSE neck) vent pipe.

thanks in advance.

Register to Reply
This discussion was "closed" on 03/16/2013 12:21 PM. No new comments are allowed.
Message from admins:
Duplicate thread
Guru
United Kingdom - Member - Indeterminate Engineering Fields - Control Engineering - New Member

Location: In the bothy, 7 chains down the line from Dodman's Lane level crossing, in the nation formerly known as Great Britain. Kettle's on.
Good Answers: 819

Re: Ventilation for sewage lift station

03/16/2013 6:41 AM

Well, why not ask the individual that created the drawing?

This discussion was "closed" on 03/16/2013 12:21 PM. No new comments are allowed.
Message from admins:
Duplicate thread

Previous in Forum: Steam Extract - Heat Recovery   Next in Forum: Setup of a New Mechanical, Thermal & Electro Calibration Lab

Advertisement