Previous in Forum: Posting Images on CR4   Next in Forum: Not Able to Submit Forum Thread
Close
Close
Close
6 comments
Power-User
Engineering Fields - Biomedical Engineering - New Member Fans of Old Computers - TRS-80 - New Member

Good Answers: 7

Daily Digest...

03/02/2014 8:37 PM

Over the last 10-12 days I have not received the Daily Digest. I checked my profile and it was turned off. Now that I enabled, I still have not been receiving them.

Who do I check with??

this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Guru
United States - Member - Lifelong New Yorker Popular Science - Biology - Animal Science Technical Fields - Technical Writing - Technical Writer

Good Answers: 59

Re: Daily Digest...

03/03/2014 11:42 AM

If you send a message to cr4admin@globalspec.com, one of the admins can look into this for you. What you're describing usually happens when you mark any GlobalSpec communication as spam. Turning it back on in your CR4 profile won't fix the problem; it has to be done on the back-end.

Register to Reply
Power-User
Engineering Fields - Biomedical Engineering - New Member Fans of Old Computers - TRS-80 - New Member

In reply to #1

03/03/2014 8:45 PM

It is not going to Spam, I'm just not getting them.

I will send a message - Thanks!!

United States - Member - Lifelong New Yorker Popular Science - Biology - Animal Science Technical Fields - Technical Writing - Technical Writer

In reply to #2

03/04/2014 6:44 AM

If you ever marked one as spam, even if by accident, you would stop receiving them altogether. I submitted a ticket for someone to resubscribe you manually.

Register to Reply
Power-User

In reply to #3

03/04/2014 6:49 PM

Thank you tremendously!!

In reply to #4

03/05/2014 7:11 AM

You should start receiving the Daily Digest again with tonight's mailing.

Register to Reply
Power-User

In reply to #5

03/05/2014 7:36 PM

GOT IT! Thank you very much.....

Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Previous in Forum: Posting Images on CR4   Next in Forum: Not Able to Submit Forum Thread

Advertisement