Previous in Forum: How to Waste Steam   Next in Forum: Cooling Tower
Close
Close
Close
3 comments
Participant

RFQ for Gas Engine

04/25/2014 2:13 AM

We are procuring Gas Engine for the first time in a project. Can anybody send the RFQ for Gas Engine, which includes essential requirements irrespective of rating.

Email Removed - CR4 Admin

Thanks in advance. .!!

Register to Reply
Pathfinder Tags: RFQ for Gas Engine
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Guru

Good Answers: 1662

Re: RFQ for Gas Engine

04/25/2014 6:23 AM
Register to Reply Off Topic (Score 5)
Power-User

Good Answers: 34

04/25/2014 11:40 PM

Saurabh,

Though consultancy is not my main business, yet I have done one project for biggest Japanese automobile manufacturer in North India for 2MW Gas Gen set.

You have mentioned Gas Engine but not application - Power Generation or Drive for compressor etc. I can help your firm if it located is in Northern India - reason being for remote location shall not prefer to travel so that my primary business is not effected.

Register to Reply
Guru
United Kingdom - Member - Indeterminate Engineering Fields - Control Engineering - New Member

Location: In the bothy, 7 chains down the line from Dodman's Lane level crossing, in the nation formerly known as Great Britain. Kettle's on.
Good Answers: 819

04/29/2014 7:40 AM

Not via CR4 as the internal messaging system cannot accept attachments and e-mail addresses in postings are removed as they are in breach of CR4 rules.

One way is to establish a relationship with another user that can help and then share e-mail addresses privately using the CR4 personal messaging system in the first instance.

Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Copy to Clipboard

Users who posted comments:

lyn (1); powersolutionsFBD (1); PWSlack (1)

Previous in Forum: How to Waste Steam   Next in Forum: Cooling Tower

Advertisement