Previous in Forum: Caption This: Which Photo Gives You The "Willies"?   Next in Forum: Damping Airport Noise with Landscaping
Close
Close
Close
31 comments
Guru

Good Answers: 206

What Is It?

07/04/2017 5:42 PM

Register to Reply
This discussion was "closed" on 07/07/2017 1:39 PM. No new comments are allowed.
Message from admins:
ADMIN: Closed Discussion Politics/Religion: This post was deleted because it was overly religious or political. While each user is entitled to his or her own opinion on these topics, this forum is not the place for discussion about them. Please review Section 14 of the Site FAQ and the Rules of

Comments rated to be Good Answers:

These comments received enough positive ratings to make them "good answers".

Comments rated to be "almost" Good Answers:

Check out these comments that don't yet have enough votes to be "official" good answers and, if you agree with them, rate them!
Guru

Good Answers: 309

Re: what is it?

07/04/2017 6:16 PM

Is it Kim Fatty the third's firework night?

Good Answers: 206
In reply to #1

07/04/2017 6:20 PM

yep

Register to Reply
Guru
United Kingdom - Member - Indeterminate Engineering Fields - Control Engineering - New Member

Location: In the bothy, 7 chains down the line from Dodman's Lane level crossing, in the nation formerly known as Great Britain. Kettle's on.
Good Answers: 833

07/05/2017 2:57 AM

It isn't a good time to move to Alaska.

United Kingdom - Member - Indeterminate Engineering Fields - Control Engineering - New Member

Location: In the bothy, 7 chains down the line from Dodman's Lane level crossing, in the nation formerly known as Great Britain. Kettle's on.
Good Answers: 833
In reply to #3

07/05/2017 3:17 AM

Pluto might be a better destination, perhaps.

Good Answers: 107

07/05/2017 5:48 AM

The start of Eutelsat 172B.

Safety - Hazmat - New Member United States - US - Statue of Liberty - New Member Engineering Fields - Chemical Engineering - Old Hand

Good Answers: 161

Re: What Is It?

07/05/2017 9:36 AM

It is a non-amusing attempt by a fat boy dictator to gain world attention, except the attention we will receive next might not be what he wants.

This has gone on too long, and NK should already be a glass factory, IMHO. The only drawback is that China and SK, and Japan too have millions of innocent people nearby, and the US has many sailors, pilots, and ground troops too close for comfort to our use of tactical weapons. Perhaps KJU might enjoy the metallic taste in his mouth of one of our neutron bombs going off in Pyongyang.

How come NK is allowed to get away with this nonsense continually? It is past time to end him, and his little regime of puppets.

Anonymous Poster #1
In reply to #6

07/05/2017 10:47 AM
Register to Reply
Guru
Safety - Hazmat - New Member United States - US - Statue of Liberty - New Member Engineering Fields - Chemical Engineering - Old Hand

In reply to #7

07/05/2017 11:47 AM

Well aware of that, however, the new ICBM from NK is now on a mobile launcher, so finding it before it shoots is a more delicate matter.

If the command and control structure for such missiles is gone, can they still target the Japanese or American coasts?

The question is what can and must be knocked out to prevent any further launches by NK?

Engineering Fields - Aerospace Engineering - Member United States - Member - Army Vet in the aviation industry

Good Answers: 117
In reply to #8

07/05/2017 10:32 PM

Turns out it wasn't launched from a mobile launcher. It was delivered with a "mobile launcher", elevated onto a fixed launcher, and then, over several hours, fueled with liquid propellant. Apparently US intelligence "watched" the whole process.

While I don't want to minimize the seriousness of the risk, Fat Boy is pushing beyond any really efficient operation to fuel his ego.

The real initial problem with taking out the regime is to neutralize the command and control that would direct thousands of artillery pieces aimed at Seoul before they can do any serious damage. I'm sure there's a plan already set to deal with that.

Hooker

Register to Reply
Guru

Good Answers: 22
In reply to #12

07/06/2017 12:51 AM

I'm sure over 90% of NK population would prefer to choose their own haircut, so nuking them would produce too much collateral damage for the rest of the world to allow it. Japan has seen the results first hand, and would not wish it on even their worst enemies.

Engineering Fields - Aerospace Engineering - Member United States - Member - Army Vet in the aviation industry

In reply to #13

07/06/2017 7:31 AM

The last thing the world needs is another huge humanitarian and refugee crisis. I'd say this situation requires the surgical removal of the command structure. I'm sure that, like most despotic regimes, the lower level commanders have not been trained or allowed to use their own initiative when communications are cut and will unlikely to put up a fight or even resistance.

Hooker

Register to Reply
Guru

In reply to #16

07/06/2017 10:18 AM

ADMIN: Deleted Post

Vulgar/Rude/Improper Behavior: This post was deleted because it did not adhere to the behavioral policies of the site. Please review Section 14 of the CR4 Site FAQ and the Rules of Conduct.

In reply to #21

07/06/2017 10:40 AM

ADMIN: Deleted Post

Irrelevant This post was deleted because it is related to a deleted post and would otherwise be taken out of context.

Register to Reply Off Topic (Score 5)
Guru

In reply to #13

07/06/2017 10:16 AM

But I would not count of the wonderful people of Japan to sit back and let it happen to them again, only this time by a madman intent on the destruction of everything around him.

In reply to #12

07/06/2017 10:15 AM

Let us not discount the capabilities of our new rail gun systems, and the ranges being set forth, although they might be high enough to take out Pisonyango, they might be long range enough to deliver many, many strikes on each of all the artillery sites before they can get out of bed, much less prime and fire.

If NK has artillery, we should be lining up as many Palladin weapon systems as needed to neutralize them back to the stone age as it takes.

If there is any group on earth I have hate for it is the North Koreans. Never have liked those bastards.

In reply to #19

07/06/2017 10:38 AM

I agree. In fact, one of the reasons the USS Porter was in the Sea of Japan, before it got clobbered by the tanker, was because it has the most advanced anti-missile systems in the US Navy. Losing its capabilities leaves some holes in our response capabilities to NK.

And I agree with you about the NK regime. I recently saw a hidden camera documentary of NK citizens. They were like mind altered zombies in their praise and worship of theit great leader. This needs to stop.

Hooker

Register to Reply
Anonymous Poster #2
In reply to #6

07/05/2017 11:49 AM

"It is a non-amusing attempt by a fat boy dictator to gain world attention"

Of course, you are speaking about the "leader" of the USA here, correct?

People who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

E=mc2

Register to Reply Score 2 for Off Topic
Guru

In reply to #9

07/05/2017 12:13 PM

Don't say that again. I am speaking of your lame dictator there in NK, you Kimchi eating mouth breather. My house is not glass, and my country is stronger than ever.

If I were you, I would not start trouble with the United States of America. That is, unless you are ready for your eternal dirt nap.

m =E/c2, so don't lose too much weight there, or things might get a tad bit warm.

Engineering Fields - Mechanical Engineering - New Member Fans of Old Computers - TRS-80 - New Member Popular Science - Weaponology - New Member Safety - Hazmat - New Member Hobbies - Fishing - Fish On! United States - Member - New Member

Good Answers: 269
In reply to #10

07/05/2017 6:38 PM

Typical response from an A.P...........

Everything is our presidents fault, doesn't matter if it's the current one or the previous one. I am sick of hearing about it. N.K. needs to be stopped, quickly, I don't care who does it but it needs to happen......

Power-User

Good Answers: 30
In reply to #11

07/06/2017 1:31 AM

JFC on bike Jboys

I think we all figured out that something needs to be done and the combined brain power of the Chiefs of Staff / State Dept and their equivalents In DC; Tokyo, Beijing, Moscow and Brussels have been looking at this for 50 yrs. Its 'kin difficult. The Korean peninsular is very mountainous (mainly granite) and DPRK have dug their artillery into tunnels in the mountains then dug loads of fake tunnels. Destroying them is difficult; finding the right tunnels to bomb without carpet bombing the country (the tactic used in the 6/25 War) is also difficult. Plus bombing eh sh1te out of an impoverished citizenry unlucky enough to be born the wrong side of a line is not cricket.

What is unknown is how automated things are. The orders might be sent out by Kim3 but will the local commanders follow or act like the Russian Vasili Arkhipoy and not start WW3?

Why am I edgy about gung ho comments from the Orange bloke. Maybe 'cos the DMX is 80km away.

Live long and prosper folks

In reply to #14

07/06/2017 10:25 AM

Yes, I see your difficulties in being there, and the great number of souls in Seoul.

I see these people as wonderful Christians, allies, and deserving of our military assistance. If our personnel were not there, it would soon be another invasion by NK into the south as in the early 1950's.

It is time to finally end this, and make damned sure it does end well for KJU.

He will never realize he has stepped in shinola until he smells it on his heels, and realized too late, the tomahawk is about to go boom.

I bet he can't even say, "Circle the wagons." It is time for some old-fashioned Native American war tactics. KJU is one person, I would love seeing strung up, heels first, face down over the BBQ pit, or buried up to his neck in red ants, with honey poured over his melon.

Stupid idiot Truman should have let MacArthur have his way in the Korean Peninsula and beyond, so many years ago. We should have nuked the Kimchi out of them back then.

In reply to #11

07/06/2017 10:11 AM

I agree, Mr. Pool.

Location: Baytown Tx. USA where you get your gasoline,chemicals,plastics and floods
Good Answers: 6
In reply to #6

07/06/2017 5:53 AM

I totally agree. How long can the world put up with an egoistical little immature fat boy bent on self destruction.

Technical Fields - Technical Writing - New Member Engineering Fields - Piping Design Engineering - New Member

Good Answers: 790
In reply to #15

07/06/2017 5:54 PM

Which one?

United States - Member - New Member Popular Science - Cosmology - New Member Technical Fields - Education - New Member

Good Answers: 24
In reply to #6

07/06/2017 7:57 AM

I misread the last line as "regime of puppies." I think living with these little boys has finally gotten to me .

Guru

In reply to #17

07/06/2017 10:51 AM

I would only regret if the puppies in NK suffer.

If it was quick, it might be better than a lifetime of the mange living under the fat boy, and his out-gassing. I hear it permeates through his skin, he is so rotten inside.

On the other hand, we could invade NK by air dropping billions and billions of felis domesticus parakitties on them, and then the NK military would run out of rat burgers, and starve. It...could...work...

First we might have to drop rats, to eat the rice, then cats to eat the rats.

In reply to #25

07/06/2017 10:59 AM

Wouldn't do any good. Everything gets eaten in NK.

Make sure your stomach is ready before clicking --> HERE <--

Hooker

Guru

In reply to #26

07/06/2017 1:43 PM

Right there is the one reason if I had to ride the bomb right into his bathtub, I would do it! I hate that fat little slob (that murdered his own brother) with a white hot passion greater than the central temperature of 2000 suns. Hotter than the insides of a tokamak fusion reactor. Dog beaters, horse beaters, and wife beaters should all be demoted to the 9th and hottest circle of hell. Dog eaters....I am at a loss for words.

Making them suffer as they die - - that is intrinsically wrong, and worthy of a death sentence.

Good Answers: 3

07/06/2017 11:59 AM

Given the fake news showed the launch of NK's rocket in daylight I would suggest that can be eliminated.
I'd go Euro.

Register to Reply
Guru

In reply to #27

07/06/2017 1:52 PM

What do you mean go Euro?

Good Answers: 3
In reply to #29

07/06/2017 10:10 PM

The European Space mob just recently launched a satellite from their south american facility.

Register to Reply
Register to Reply 31 comments
This discussion was "closed" on 07/07/2017 1:39 PM. No new comments are allowed.
Message from admins:
ADMIN: Closed Discussion Politics/Religion: This post was deleted because it was overly religious or political. While each user is entitled to his or her own opinion on these topics, this forum is not the place for discussion about them. Please review Section 14 of the Site FAQ and the Rules of

Comments rated to be Good Answers:

These comments received enough positive ratings to make them "good answers".

Comments rated to be "almost" Good Answers:

Check out these comments that don't yet have enough votes to be "official" good answers and, if you agree with them, rate them!
Copy to Clipboard

Users who posted comments:

Anonymous Poster (2); BestInShow (1); Fredski (1); GM1964 (1); Hooker (5); IdeaSmith (1); James Stewart (11); JPool (1); PWSlack (2); Randall (1); ronc (1); Sapling (2); simonsd (1); Tornado (1)

Previous in Forum: Caption This: Which Photo Gives You The "Willies"?   Next in Forum: Damping Airport Noise with Landscaping

Advertisement