Previous in Forum: 7-Segment with CD4511BE BCD Using Problem   Next in Forum: Shortage of Rare Earth Minerals
Close
Close
Close
14 comments
Guru

Good Answers: 240

IP Address for Your DNA

09/15/2021 6:31 AM

With the IOT, there are enough internet address to label every molecule in the

universe(according to what I have read).

If this is true,then every person's DNA could have a unique IP address.

With CRISPER technology developing at a rapid pace,how long will it be before a

virus or disease can be targeted to a single DNA pattern(person)?

A computer generated virus that can infect humans?

The possibilities are frightening to say the least.

A scary thought I know,but possible I think.

Interested in this discussion?
You can "subscribe" to this discussion to be notified of new comments.
Click on the Subscribe menu at the top of the page.

Comments rated to be Good Answers:

These comments received enough positive ratings to make them "good answers".

Comments rated to be "almost" Good Answers:

Check out these comments that don't yet have enough votes to be "official" good answers and, if you agree with them, rate them!
Guru

Good Answers: 86

Re: IP Address for Your DNA

09/15/2021 8:10 PM

Mess with my oncoming mRNA 35th dose IP adress and you're in trouble mister! I'll ping you to Corona Kingdom Come. S.M.

Guru

Good Answers: 29

09/16/2021 5:37 AM

It is quite possible this idea exists already under the Covid nonesense. After all, it is considered by many to be the biggest hoax and experiment done en mass on humans.

Conspiracies or not, do we actually know much? After all, we did not know about the Israeli spyware until recently and no one knows who has your info or what there plans are. However, someone sure did know!

It's no so far fetched as you like to believe.

https://www.amnesty.org/en/latest/press-release/2021/07/the-pegasus-project/#:~:text=NSO%20Group%E2%80%99s%20spyware%20has%20been%20used%20to%20facilitate,state%2C%20activists%20and%20journalists%2C%20including%20Jamal%20Khashoggi%E2%80%99s%20family.

Login to Reply Good Answer (Score 2)
Guru

In reply to #2

09/16/2021 7:54 AM

Let's step up another rung on the paranoia ladder:

A victim could be targeted by selectively tailoring a deadly virus to his/her unique

DNA pattern.

It could be carried by anyone unwittingly and eventually make it's way

to it's target.

Remember,there are only 6 degrees of separation between any two humans on the

planet,on average.

It might not be actually deadly,but disabling instead,which would be sufficient for

many cases.

Imagine a world leader succumbing to a disease of unknown origins,or of a heart

defect,for example and moving a desired replacement in position.

The potential for harm is as unlimited as the potential for good,as is true with most

new technology;

The problem is control,which has not been very effective so far.

Just because it is illegal does not mean it will not be done; Illegal drugs, for instance.

The next war might well be a battle of DNA control.

Anonymous Poster #1
In reply to #3

09/16/2021 4:33 PM

And you assume the Russians haven't figured out how to do this already

Login to Reply Off Topic (Score 5)
Guru

Location: About 4000 miles from the center of the earth (+/-100 mi)
Good Answers: 999

09/16/2021 8:59 AM

Two things I think are insane:

• Connecting everything to the internet. Do we really want everything hackable?
  • Mailing DNA samples to genealogy sites or anybody else. I realize we probably leave DNA samples everywhere, but why help catalog it?

OK, rant over...

Login to Reply Good Answer (Score 3)
Guru

In reply to #4

09/16/2021 9:29 AM

What's wrong with a litle rant? But ease up. I'm sure those that collect our data without concent mean well and only do it to protect us from ourselves. S.M.

In reply to #5

09/16/2021 10:44 AM

Ha Ha! You must be smoking some good stuff. Pass it around.

Terrorist too mean well and are they OK?

Please do not take liberalism to that point. And for the rest of us who do not enjoy that "free" liberalism, please, don't offer them any consent on my behalf.

Brave lad to state that in the hope no one replies. Good luck there!

Login to Reply Score 1 for Off Topic
Guru

In reply to #6

09/16/2021 11:13 AM

I would really consent even for marginall tactics if everything related to those methods was LOGed and available to a judicial authority -after enough time of course to avoid ruining the effort- to investigate use for reasons other than terror or crime. Is that still too... liberal? Yet I don't really give much credit to labels, seen "liberals" with mindset fit for nazis, got within a few labels in my time, enough to not give'em much attention anymore haha. Now I do enjoy a good debate with smart individuals, you can find a few here. Not looking for people that agree with everything I say so don't worry about me. I just try not to get too political. S.M.

In reply to #7

09/16/2021 11:51 AM

Yes, you are far to liberal in my eyes. But then that is my option. The expressions 'give them an inch and they take a mile' is very true of today, the only difference is they take it all and their justification is, 'it was open for interpretation". I am sure you have heard that many times. Try interpreting their clauses and see what you gain. Zip, Nada Nothing.

'Please your honour, I throttled the life out of him because he was noisy and I want to have peace and quite'.

"OH! OK! So you interpreted the law and found you are by all rights entitled to peace and quiet under the enviro laws. OK sound fine to me, Case dismissed"

Ask yourself, why is NSO is so profitable selling spyware to countries to spy on people. You/we are merely commodities to be traded and the more we are, the more profitable they are. So make more babies. They demand, we supply. You have a lot of trust in governments and companies, don't you think they should offer the same in return and maintain your individuality and privacy? Or do you think we should all be 100% open and 100% trust them? And hope they see things your way?

But sure, send me some of that crap you are smoking, I could use it today.

Login to Reply Score 1 for Good Answer
Guru

In reply to #8

09/16/2021 12:26 PM

OMG, I was wrong, we can trust them right enough. Its the Americans up to no good again. Well slap my thigh with a ham sandwich.

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/business/u-s-fund-to-buy-snooping-software-1.5323394

I think your brain is on the spin cycle of a cold water brain washing. I'm off for the final adjustments to my only remaining brain cell. My brain wash was done on a hot wash, and it shrunk

Login to Reply
Guru

In reply to #8

09/16/2021 12:35 PM

Well, things I write are sometimes difficult to inteprete, I'll give you that, but where what you say -that I mostly agree- contradict my comments? When I talk -tung in chick- is I think obvious. Reading it more than once sometimes helps but I don't seem to have gift for writing, plus English is not my native language, thought you knew it. Never said give terrorists and other criminals any immunity in order to protect other people's rights, never said give goverments full control with no liability and immunity to do everything they see fit. Actually argued for the opposite on both cases and you seem to acuse me for both. The conditions I gave in last post on breaching privacy from goverments still seem logical to me. Simply ther's no other way. Doing this breaching for everything is the real problem. Try reading last post again. Oh and your example is really irelevant to what I think we're talking about. And insults on "substances" don't help dialog either. But aren' we getting OT on the original post? S.M.

In reply to #10

09/16/2021 2:08 PM

Well glad to know that English is not your 1st language so I am willing to help you. Never read between the lines as their is nothing written there. Don't assume anything. Know from experience.

So a little correction so that you don't make the same mistake again and leave yourself wide open. "Tongue in Cheek". (Tung in chick is a very different thing altogether). And when someone refers to something you have written, does not mean they are accusing you of anything. They are comparing against, and that is not an accusation. And own a sense of humour. It helps.

If you deal with any police dept they assume all persons to be of an untrusted nature. You will never have the benefit of the doubt on your side. Never. So you are lumped into the category of all possible criminals, all criminals, all doubtful people and general thieves and rogues who will always plead innocent even when caught in the act. So the seed has been sown by not to be trusted as a general public member. And, governments always assume they know better what the public needs, wants and can have. You want peace, they will give you a war. You don't want a vaccine, they will make life hell for you and expensive if you want to travel. You get what someone else wants you to have and people are easily coerced into having things they don't need nor want.

Most people I know want privacy from corporations and governments. Not a lot to wish for or request. The more you want privacy, the more they will spy on you, and interfere in your life. (You are deemed to be hiding something). You want to feel free from spying eyes.

Go to London and see if you have any privacy walking down a street, or sitting on a park bench eating your lunch, or walking into a shop. Walk off a plane in Heathrow and see how many cameras you show up on. I shall tell you now, it is no less than 255 cameras see you, just walking from a plane to the outside door. Then you have god knows how many more to spy on you outside.

They love to park delivery vans in the shopping precinct, taking facial recognition information of everyone walking around. All stored in a server for their use. What is there use actually? Keeping us all safe form other shoppers or an imminent threat they have dreamed up?

So excuse most of us for being tired of being spied on. Try videoing taping a cop in England and see what happens. They have the right to not be spied on, so why should I not have the same right? That is because we are the pawns who shall obey at all times, and they are the bosses, who shall be right every time.

It's not a one way street, and a coin has three sides, and the age of kings and peasants is long gone. We all have the right to privacy and that privacy respected, and respect no longer exists, everyone is now entitled. So if that the case, I am also entitled to my privacy no matter what anyone else says or does. I must obey the laws, so must others, and that includes police, governments, and anybody else

So, I hope that cleared much up for you and you don't get confused with my English and read the commas, It helps in understanding what was typed. (Most ignore commas and misconstrue what is typed). Enjoy.

Login to Reply Off Topic (Score 5)
Guru
United Kingdom - Member - Indeterminate Engineering Fields - Control Engineering - New Member

Location: In the bothy, 7 chains down the line from Dodman's Lane level crossing, in the nation formerly known as Great Britain. Kettle's on.
Good Answers: 809

09/20/2021 6:11 AM

<...every person's DNA could have a unique IP address....>

That point would mark the end of the use for money, both physical and virtual. All that is needed thereafter is an IP address.

Barcodes tattooed on the forehead, anyone?

In reply to #13

09/20/2021 6:43 AM

No barcodes required.

Your unique brain waves would be your identification.Impossible(almost) to spoof.

I think it will come to pass.

Miniature fractal antennae that capture electrical signals for individuals as go

about their lives,with the false impression that they have privacy and free will.

There are already stores that have no check out registers.

Simply walk in,load your cart,and walk out.

Everything is debited instantly from your account.

This is done by RFID and EOT.

Next step is BFID (Brain Frequency ID.)

It is important to remember if they can receive, it is also possible to transmit.

Sellers will be influencing peoples' minds and they will not even know it.

It is done now with product placement,colors size,etc,but this will be more powerful.

I am over the hill,and picking up speed on the descent,and I will not be around to see

the final chapter of individuality.

I have seen the Borg,and it is us.

Resistance is not futile, it is E÷I

Interested in this discussion?
You can "subscribe" to this discussion to be notified of new comments.
Click on the Subscribe menu at the top of the page.

Comments rated to be Good Answers:

These comments received enough positive ratings to make them "good answers".

Comments rated to be "almost" Good Answers:

Check out these comments that don't yet have enough votes to be "official" good answers and, if you agree with them, rate them!
Copy to Clipboard

Users who posted comments:

Anonymous Poster (1); HiTekRedNek (2); IQ (5); PWSlack (1); Rixter (1); SimpleMind (4)

Previous in Forum: 7-Segment with CD4511BE BCD Using Problem   Next in Forum: Shortage of Rare Earth Minerals

Advertisement