Previous in Forum: Unwelcome Guest   Next in Forum: Sacred Cows in Science
Close
Close
Close
22 comments

Magnetic Radiation Sickness

11/10/2008 12:53 AM

Hello

The website, <www.gmxxnet.com>, has posted some new information about physiological problems created by proximity to magnetic radiation from fluxon generator assemblies.

These problems range from mood changes to heart attack symptions and intestinal bleeding. Please foward this information to your associates who might have an interest in these test results. Visit <www.gmxxnet.com> for evaluation.

Thank you, Gena

Register to Reply
This discussion was "closed" on 11/10/2008 12:11 PM. No new comments are allowed.
Message from admins:
Absolute and utter bunk.

Comments rated to be Good Answers:

These comments received enough positive ratings to make them "good answers".

Comments rated to be "almost" Good Answers:

Check out these comments that don't yet have enough votes to be "official" good answers and, if you agree with them, rate them!
Guru

Good Answers: 88

Re: Magnetic Radiation Sickness

11/10/2008 1:14 AM

You have simply got to be kidding. Do you actually believe this stuff?

Register to Reply Score 1 for Good Answer

In reply to #1

11/10/2008 1:42 AM

What stuff are you referring to? Alleged alien abductions or UFO invasions? This stuff refers to bodily harm to humans working 40 foot away from laboratory magnetic radiation generators. Not electromagnetic radiation.. magnetic radiation from fluxon energy flow.

I hope there are others who might be interested in this fluxon energy stuff. Someone who might reference this information to people who have an interest in this kind of stuff. Gena

Register to Reply
Guru

In reply to #4

11/10/2008 2:57 AM

What 'magnetic radiation generators'? Describe them, how they function, and on what physical principles they are based. Who manufactures these devices or are they all one-off laboratory experiments? Are they open to public scrutiny?

Fluxons are related to mesons and have spins of ±1/2. The term 'fluxon' also applies to a quantized field line. "Magnetic radiation" without an attendant electric field violates Maxwell's laws and about two dozen other physical laws as well.

This site whose URL you posted has some real credibility problems, to say the least. If you have direct experience with these so-called 'magnetic radiation generators,' you might want to relate such experience to this forum and describe something of the generators themselves. Why?

We get a lot of Visitors From The Fringe here postulating everything from greater-than-unity (perpetual motion) machines to psychics having Second Sight to wannabe cosmologists demanding that the Universe is enclosed by a giant iron sphere (the kook making that claim has a mail-order PhD from an obscure university just outside of Easter Island). Many of them are budding megalomanics and all of them are dead serious -- and dead crazy. Most of them leave, and good riddance.

About the only thing the author of that website hasn't (yet) claimed is a visitation from Elvis. Your credibility is at stake here, too. You need to establish that if you want to be taken seriously. If you can't (or won't), you're wasting your time here -- and ours -- and we will let you know it.

Sorry to sound so pugnacious, but that's the way it is. There is science, and there is pseudoscience. This is not the forum for the latter. There are plenty of sites elsewhere for that.

Register to Reply Good Answer (Score 2)
Guru
Popular Science - Biology - New Member Hobbies - Musician - New Member APIX Pilot Plant Design Project - Member - New Member Hobbies - CNC - New Member Fans of Old Computers - ZX-81 - New Member

Good Answers: 97

11/10/2008 1:28 AM

I think my wife is affected. Since a few years ago she demonstrate some mood changes and temperature fluxuation.

I always thought it was normal.

Should I make a magnetic radiation deflection suite for her?

In reply to #2

11/10/2008 1:31 AM

Sounds like the onset of menopause. Is she within that age group?

Register to Reply
Guru

Good Answers: 24

11/10/2008 3:45 AM

"...about physiological problems created by proximity to magnetic radiation..."

Behavior Modification Analysis :

http://www.gmxxnet.com/1.html

Behavior Modification Report :

http://www.gmxxnet.com/2.html

Is all there was there, besides some declarative main page.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

This is more like Psychological problems, which may or may not been present in the subjects described, prior to their alleged exposure, according to the analysis and report linked above.

When I read the caption "Mind Control", the first association which came to mind was "Crystal Energy Levitation" and even "Alien Abduction" God forbid, both linked by witness accounts and sci-fi alike. Happy-town all over again?

Heck, if you can invoke mind-control application with magnetic radiation, why not use it against the aliens, and be done with it once and for all ?

I think given enough magnetic power, we could even turn lead to gold. What say you ?

Register to Reply
Guru
Australia - Member - New Member Fans of Old Computers - H316 - New Member Hobbies - Model Rocketry - New Member

Location: Port Noarlunga, South Australia, AUSTRALIA (South of Adelaide)
Good Answers: 75

11/10/2008 4:51 AM

The only thing that has any scientific basis behind mind control is the use of highly directed electromagnetic radiation in order to trigger and suppress servant features in otherwise normally healthy people.

This is achieved with extremely intense, highly focused, mono‑frequency electrically generated magnetic fields in extremely close proximity to the skull.

Now this is extremely difficult to do and only works in s relative small number of cases nonetheless, the ability to turn on an off servant like skills has been scientifically demonstrated.

The demonstration I saw was with the ability to draw. While the magnetic filed was absent the person could only draw a rough representation of a horse. With the field active the persons drawing skills were dramatically improved but reverted to the original skill level shortly after the field was removed.

They also were not demonstrating the effect of the magnetic field but rather just using it as a tool to demonstrate that servantism was associated with the suppression of certain brain functions rather than the use of an additional skill not present in most.

That's it, that's the only scientifically demonstrated effect I have seen of magnetic fields altering the functions of the human mind. The internal haemorrhaging and rest of the pseudoscience claims is totally unfounded and unproven.

Keep in mind, we have been hitting people with staggeringly intense magnetic fields in Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) units for over two decades and there are no reports of any sort of serious problems with their use.

In reply to #7

11/10/2008 9:48 AM

"...is the use of highly directed electromagnetic radiation in order to trigger and suppress servant features in otherwise normally healthy people."

ZAP

"Home, James!"

"Say what?"

ZAP

"Home, James!"

"No!"

ZAP

"Home, James!"

"Yes, my liege."

Register to Reply
Guru
Hobbies - Fishing - Old Salt Hobbies - CNC - New Member United States - US - Statue of Liberty - New Member

Good Answers: 266

11/10/2008 8:04 AM

I could be all physiological. If they want and believe that the magnetic flux is causing physiological problems it will whether is or not. They look to lay the blame for their physiological problems else where then themselves. For their own peace of mine or for personal gain.

Good Answers: 143

11/10/2008 8:04 AM

A couple years back, I put a patient drive system into a 6+ Tesla MRI unit and had to work inside the bore for hours on end. After perhaps a half hour I noticed a vague spatial disorientation, not enough to make me ill or to hamper work, but enough to notice. When I mentioned this to the staff, they replied that some of them experienced the same thing and that they didn't see it in the 4 Tesla unit. Many of these people spent hours each day in fields above 1 Tesla and did not bleed profusely from their bodily orifices.

But, what the heck is a fluxon generator assembly? And, how high a field does it generate?

In reply to #9

11/10/2008 8:50 AM

"...what the heck is a fluxon generator assembly?..." - this is the mind-control gizmo, which is exactly what I intend to use, to turn lead into gold:

You lay a nice piece of lead on the table, you turn on the whatchamacallit, and gain control over the lead's mind, while telling it on a (specially-built) set of fluxon headphones: "I'm Gold... I'm Gold... I'm pure Gold... I'm the purest Gold there is... Gold... Just Gold and nothing else..."

If you notice a change in color on the lead's surface, after a few days of constant persuasion, it's not merely by chance:

Lead usually turn into gold from the outside-in, and the change in color begins around the fluxon headphones first.

A word of caution:

Reversing the field might turn your hard-earned gold back into lead again, and who wants that ?

Unless of course, you want to scarce the available amounts of existing gold, in order to higher it's trading price on the commodity market.

Register to Reply Score 1 for Good Answer
Guru

In reply to #10

11/10/2008 9:06 AM

Yeah, I was pretty sure that's what it was. I was just testing to see if you did too. Can we use this to fix what used to be my 401(k)?

In reply to #11

11/10/2008 9:27 AM

Sorry. That is done by Crystal Powers, preferably under a golden (or platinum - even better) wire-frame pyramid.

Yesterday, I was talking to a friend about homeopathy, and as I described to him the way you dilute herbal essence with pure water to increase the potency of the solution and it's eventual increased medicinal effect, the bugger asked: "..So, according to what you tell me, the more I dilute the essence with water, the more potent it becomes..."

- "...Yes.. - I said - some very, very potent medicines are diluted in ratio of one to a few millions..."

- I see - He said - ...So the most potent of them all is just pure water, Why use the herbal essence in the first place?..."

- "...Because in homeopathy you actually use what's called "memory of water"... the water "remembers" the traces of essence, no longer there, for maximum effect..."

- "...This is completely wacko, barking mad - memory of water you say?..."

- "...Yes - I said -. Why do you think water always swirl to the left on the northern hemisphere?..."

- "...Because it remembers the last swirl instruction it read in the manual when it was born?..."

Ahhh.... - Forget it.

Register to Reply
Guru

In reply to #11

11/10/2008 9:59 AM

I wanted to fix my 401k, too, but something better happened.

I was clambering around the Large Hadron Collider while it was running (those fools need to lock their doors), and I slipped, dropping my debit card into the machine (well, it looked like an ATM!). It was lodged between two of the superconducting magnets.

I reached down to pull out my card and, while doing so, I accidentally wedged my head between the magnets' pole pieces. Suddenly I heard beautiful colors and saw wonderful sounds coming from the air all around me and then it happened: everything on that website, just as suddenly, made sense!

When I got home my debit card was good for $50,000,000,000. I was so excited that I nearly bought Microsoft and fired everybody.

It was a great day.

Register to Reply Good Answer (Score 2)

In reply to #9

11/10/2008 9:48 AM

Hey guys

I made an error when I replied to europium.. I was busy designing a magnetic jacket for hendrick and punched in a typo. Bodily harm has been experienced by people who worked on the fluxon generators and within 10 feet of the unit. Yeah, I know, if you stood 10 foot from an operating MRI, you would get bodily harm in good doses..

My interest is not is the "mind control portion" of of the www.gmxxnet.com website, but in the "radiation sickness" section which is still obviously under construction. These fluxon magnetic generators emanate radiation which causes bodily harm ranging from from mood changes to ministroke symptions rushed by EMS to hospital and intestinal bleeding rushed by EMS to hospital.

It is unfortunate that the webmaster presented article titles using the keyword "mind control" instead of mood swings or mood changes... This fluxon radiation expands to physical bodily harm with more complex generator structurI I have a few degrees in physics, and I get turned off by mind control blather...

These fluxon generators are small, weigh less than 20 lbs, volume less than 3 cubic feet, uses activation power less than 2 watts, and does seem to break all known laws of electromagnetic theory. But people working with them get physical bodily harm and metal plates get corrosion patterns just by placing them into the radiation field.

More later, as I get the information. Gena

Register to Reply
Guru

In reply to #13

11/10/2008 9:51 AM

Which laws of physics do they break? Name them, please, and describe the manner in which each physical law is broken.

Register to Reply
Guru

In reply to #13

11/10/2008 11:13 AM

Gena,

Somebody's pulling your leg. All this stuff isn't real; somebody just made it up and put a nice appearance on it.

There's a lot of interest in physiological effects of electromagnetic radiation from such things as cell phones and some of that is scientifically valid (albeit inconclusive). I'd advise spending your time there.

Welcome to CR4.

In reply to #18

11/10/2008 12:07 PM

Hi TPV45. Thanks for the welcome.

I have been immersed in R&D projects all my life, and I have told many young engineers that "if it doesn't reproduce under identical test parameters, then it is a coincidence or artifact, but it has no value to the scientific method." Look at this situation, just for fun..

Is this pseudoscience, coincidence, or something more involved??

The webmaster of <www.gmxxnet.com> brought a small cardboard box to my apartment in rural Florida on October 29, 2008. The size was 18x18x10 inches and weighed 20 lbs. He set the box in the far corner of the living room and connected a one watt, frequency sweep type, pulse signal into the fluxon generator within the box. We waited, but nothing unusual was seen, heard or felt from any radiation generated..

Around 3 a.m., a heavily laden helicopter circled my apartment complex and then made a low pass directly over the apartment with search lights flooding the bedroom and living room. The helicopter, most likely from nearby Macdill air force base, left the area one hour later. The next morning there was heavy rectal blood discharge into the toilet.. The test was stopped, and the fluxon generator was removed from the apartment.

The test was repeated the next week with no helicopter response and no blood discharge within the two day period. Coincidence? Maybe, from a scientific method viewpoint, the non reproducibility of the test said the spontaneaous blood discharge was purely coincidental? Maybe the body adapted to the radiation, or maybe it really was all one big coincidence.. But he said that this same type of episode happened in a singular fashion time and again since 1994, and they all had no scientific method value...

But one often gets a nagging feeling, that maybe something else is in the picture.. Yeah, I know, europium, scientific method.. But if you stick some of the shorter lifetime elements into a bottle, and you come back to find the bottle empty, that does not prove that the elemental material was not once there. When singular ocurances, which do not reproduce immediately, happen repeatedly over long time cycles, then the scientist community might get a clue that other forces may be in play outside the scientific method philosophy. Gena

Register to Reply
Guru
United States - Member - Charter Member Engineering Fields - Instrumentation Engineering - Charter Member

Good Answers: 73

11/10/2008 10:30 AM

Is the fluxon thingy the same as a flux capacitor? You know what can happen when you screw up with one of those>

In reply to #17

11/10/2008 11:33 AM

Now, those guys are cute!

Register to Reply
Guru
United States - Member - Charter Member Engineering Fields - Instrumentation Engineering - Charter Member

Good Answers: 73
In reply to #19

11/10/2008 11:40 AM

and they smell good too!

Good Answers: 243

11/10/2008 12:02 PM

" Mind control radiation has been observed emanating from the author's Type I magnetic generators for the past 15 years. " Of course it can't be reproduced...

Sorry to get in on this one so late.

milo "would some one point out to the original poster that this is for engineering and scientific discussions?"

This discussion was "closed" on 11/10/2008 12:11 PM. No new comments are allowed.
Message from admins:
Absolute and utter bunk.

Comments rated to be Good Answers:

These comments received enough positive ratings to make them "good answers".

Comments rated to be "almost" Good Answers:

Check out these comments that don't yet have enough votes to be "official" good answers and, if you agree with them, rate them!
Copy to Clipboard

Users who posted comments:

Bricktop (2); Gena (3); Hendrik (1); masu (1); Milo (1); ozzb (1); TVP45 (3); user-deleted-13 (7); Yuval (3)

Previous in Forum: Unwelcome Guest   Next in Forum: Sacred Cows in Science

Advertisement