Previous in Forum: pH and ORP Sensors and Electrode   Next in Forum: Dual Lock Alternative for Chipboard
Close
Close
Close
17 comments
Associate

Mobile Phone Jammer Circuit

11/23/2006 9:28 AM

i need a simple and useful mobile phone jammer circiut which may not cover long distance but in small house it should be work.any body have a such circuit

jamipk

Register to Reply
Pathfinder Tags: circuits jammer mobile phones
This discussion was "closed" on 08/27/2007 8:17 AM. No new comments are allowed.
Guru
United States - Member - New Member Technical Fields - Technical Writing - New Member Popular Science - Weaponology - Organizer Hobbies - Target Shooting - New Member Engineering Fields - Nuclear Engineering - New Member

Good Answers: 32

Re: Mobile Phone Jammer Circuit

11/23/2006 11:55 AM

And you need this because . . . ?

Register to Reply
Guru
Engineering Fields - Manufacturing Engineering - United Kingdom - Member - Get things done!

Good Answers: 3
In reply to #1

11/24/2006 2:55 AM

I don't need a phone in a small house, I can shout from one room to another!

In reply to #1

07/25/2007 8:10 PM

Hi

I'm Vineet Aryan

I'm student of B-Tech final year. i wanna circuit of mobile jammer for project, i am very thankful to you if you send me this circuit in my E-mail ID:- aryan_vineet@yahoo.co.in

Thankssssssss

Register to Reply
Guru
Philippines - Member - New Member Engineering Fields - Instrumentation Engineering - New Member Engineering Fields - Control Engineering - Who am I?

Good Answers: 51

11/23/2006 8:04 PM

I'm as curious as Moose.

Why would you need such a device? It smells like something illegal.

Mexico - Member - New Member

11/24/2006 6:42 PM

What you have to do is just to jam the signal and that is all...

And if I know... yes I know how.

Just to make a circuit to jam the 900 MHz in which a cell phone works and that is all.

Saludos!

Delmar

Hobbies - HAM Radio - CE3AM....4X4SW....CE3NSW

Good Answers: 7

11/24/2006 7:06 PM

I don't know where you are from, but in my country, as is in most civilized countries over the the world, an unauthorized radio transmissions, especially when intended to jam other legal transmissions, constitute a criminal offence. Why would you think that anybody in this chat room would like to be a accomplice? And if what you are trying to do is legal, (than please accept my apologies,) why than don't you explain exactly what are you trying to achieve?

Smells fishy to me.

Wangito.

In reply to #5

12/08/2006 10:54 PM

you know they use those thing's in school's now just to let you know and there are circut's out there

Register to Reply
Guru

In reply to #6

12/09/2006 7:19 AM

Yes, I know, and that doesn't make it legal.

How about using this "short distance" jamming device that our thread originator needs, to stop a house owner from calling 911 during a burglary, and other neat applications such as this? No Sir, it still smells bad to me.

Wangito.

In reply to #5

02/06/2007 12:17 PM

wangito: lighten the hell up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stickman

Register to Reply
Guru
Philippines - Member - New Member Engineering Fields - Instrumentation Engineering - New Member Engineering Fields - Control Engineering - Who am I?

01/23/2007 12:58 AM

If I wanted the phones in my house dead, I'd just turn them off. No expense needed.

You're right that if criminals want jammers they'd get them anyway. That shouldn't be the reason for you to provide such information yourself.

In reply to #8

01/23/2007 6:43 AM

Or maybe there is a reason, Ask him if he sells jammers?

Wangito.

Engineering Fields - Manufacturing Engineering - United Kingdom - Member - Get things done!

Good Answers: 3
In reply to #8

02/07/2007 2:55 AM

Hi Vulcan, now to be known as the voice of wisdom! How have we become so dependant on mobile 'phones in so short a time? Our kids are severly limited, by us, as to how much they can use theirs, and indeed, we tend to not leave them on in the house. One observation I have made over the years is that people are unable to leave a ringing 'phone. For example, if we are sitting down to eat as a family, and the 'phone rings, we won't answer it, but will wait 'till we've finished and check messages. We have had guests to dinner who, when this happens, get quite comically twitchy. They don't seem to understand my philosophy that, if the call is urgent, the caller will call back! try this in the office; when someones 'phone rings while you are conversing with them, tell them not to answer,and see their reaction! (I seem to be the only person in the world who regards answering the phone while having a conversation as rude) From the comments on this thread, I would say there are people here who love their mobiles!

In reply to #11

02/07/2007 4:13 AM

We have a different situation at home. There was a time (not sure if it's still true or if it ever was) but the Philippines was known as the "Text Capital of the World" because of our preference for SMS messages instead of voice calls.

As you say, we usually let the phone chirp away and just check the message when we can get to it. If the cellphone rings for a voice call, it's usually because it's urgent so we drop everything to answer it.

You're right about the phone ring's effect on people. It's certainly true for me. It's an acquired reaction since my Dad once had his office at home and every ring of the phone was a potential customer. Every member of the family chipped in. It wasn't unusual for two or more members of the family to come running then we heard the phone.

In reply to #11

02/07/2007 7:29 AM

Telephone ring for us is what a whistle is for a dog. it is a conditional reflex, or as the psychologists will call it an "Acquired reflex." as opposed to "automatic reflex." touching a hot stove for example. I am not kidding or being sarcastic. Resisting it is not difficult, but subject to analysis. As are all reflexes, the reactions are automatic, and do not pass through the brain. But in contradiction to a full reflex, that can be taught or changed by decision, and made subject to the brain analysis.

Wangito.

06/23/2007 8:11 AM

plz give me the deatils of the mobile jammer and its ckt diagram also. i m doing this 4 the project in college.

Register to Reply
Anonymous Poster

07/27/2007 2:33 AM

Yes, No problem on building or design of this simple circuit. Here is how you do it. You will need some buble gum, a very large flux capacitor to pass the ac siginal you can buy these at any hollywood electronics store now I will get back with a design of this circuit later oh you will also need some old lionel train parts

Register to Reply
Anonymous Poster

08/11/2007 1:43 AM

i need a simple and useful mobile phone jammer circiut which may not cover long distance but in small house it should be work.any body have a such circuit.at (maclenzi_20"yahoo.com)

Register to Reply
Register to Reply 17 comments
This discussion was "closed" on 08/27/2007 8:17 AM. No new comments are allowed.
Copy to Clipboard

Users who posted comments:

Alhuey23 (1); Anonymous Poster (5); PlbMak (2); Sohan (1); Steve Melito (1); Vulcan (3); wangito (4)

Previous in Forum: pH and ORP Sensors and Electrode   Next in Forum: Dual Lock Alternative for Chipboard

Advertisement