Previous in Forum: Shaft Seal Selection   Next in Forum: cooling water treatment by magnets
Close
Close
Close
10 comments
Active Contributor

Pigging Technology

10/05/2009 10:46 AM

Dear All,

I am a Chemical Engineer from India. I need to know if somebody can provide me information about the "Pigging Technology" and the providers in Germany , USA , UK , India or China.

Thanks in advance,

Harish Patel

Register to Reply
Pathfinder Tags: Pig Pigging Techology
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Power-User
Hobbies - Hunting - Deer and Birds Hobbies - HAM Radio - Achieved Ham Radio license in 2008 Hobbies - Fishing - Fisherman United States - US - Statue of Liberty - Know freedom, no tyranny.  Know tyranny, no freedom. Hobbies - DIY Welding - Beginner

Good Answers: 19

Re: Pigging technology

10/05/2009 11:47 AM

Check out the Pigging Products & Services Association at www.ppsa-online.com that should get you a good start on finding firms that do the pipe inspections and sell pigs. For the answer to finding out about pigging technology, see www.pigsource.com . Hope that helps.

United States - Member - New Member Engineering Fields - Mechanical Engineering - New Member Engineering Fields - Petroleum Engineering - New Member Hobbies - Target Shooting - New Member

Good Answers: 150

Re: Pigging Technology

10/05/2009 11:05 PM

Contact Tuboscope, they are now a division of GE Energy group.

http://www.tuboscopevetco-egy.com/

10/06/2009 11:03 AM

ABB Cellier - France they are experts in pigging technology...

Arun

Register to Reply
Guru
United States - Member - New Member Engineering Fields - Mechanical Engineering - New Member Engineering Fields - Petroleum Engineering - New Member Hobbies - Target Shooting - New Member

In reply to #3

10/06/2009 11:05 AM

The french think they are experts in everything... Hows that working out for Airbus these days eh?

In reply to #4

10/06/2009 11:15 AM

Check Air France's web site, I have been offered a seat on the new Airbus' maden flight across the atlantic. you can buy your seat at auction if interested in how Airbus is doing....

Register to Reply
Guru

In reply to #5

10/06/2009 11:20 AM

Why on earth would I want to fly in an untried French deathtrap full of aluminum wiring run by an airline that doesn't take safety seriously? I rather LIKE living thankyouverymuch!

Popular Science - Cosmology - Let's keep knowledge expanding Engineering Fields - Retired Engineers / Mentors -

Good Answers: 104

10/06/2009 11:25 PM

Hi,

Welcome to CR4. There is much to learn here, and you can have fun too.

Pigging technology can take many forms, such as:

-S

Engineering Fields - Piping Design Engineering - New Member Engineering Fields - Petroleum Engineering - New Member Venezuela - Member - New Member APIX Pilot Plant Design Project - Member - New Member

10/07/2009 8:22 AM

Hi, i think TDWilliamson www.tdwilliamson.com is the world`s recognized company in pipeline equipment and pigging technology services for onshore and offshore applications. Best regards

In reply to #8

10/07/2009 5:57 PM

Hi, I am searching for the pigging technology for simple chemical processing and hygienic applications. Any more ideas?

Register to Reply Off Topic (Score 5)
Guru
Popular Science - Cosmology - Let's keep knowledge expanding Engineering Fields - Retired Engineers / Mentors -

Good Answers: 104

10/08/2009 8:17 PM

Info here. Google "Pigging pipeline" and you will get providers.

Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Copy to Clipboard

Users who posted comments:

Anonymous Poster (2); Arun Ramarishnan (1); JOEBOULDER (1); Matt Skywalker (1); Rorschach (3); StandardsGuy (2)

Previous in Forum: Shaft Seal Selection   Next in Forum: cooling water treatment by magnets

Advertisement