Previous in Forum: Insulating Mats for Electrical Purpose Conforming to IS:15652-2006   Next in Forum: How to Promote Moulds?
Close
Close
Close
3 comments
Participant

Promoting and Licensing Engineering Design/Invention

08/17/2010 6:55 AM

Hello to all you engineers,

For the inventors out there, there is a new website called Inpama where people can post their patented invention, free of charge. Finding a licensee for your invention can be a big challenge, but here is one site that can help you a little bit. You can even make contact with fellow inventors as well.

I hope that no one gets offended by me posting this (I don't want to be a spammer), but I thought that this information might be helpful to someone.

Kind regards

Register to Reply
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Guru
Safety - Hazmat - New Member Safety - ESD - New Member Engineering Fields - Transportation Engineering - New Member Popular Science - Evolution - New Member Technical Fields - Procurement - New Member Hobbies - Target Shooting - New Member Popular Science - Cosmology - New Member Engineering Fields - Architectural Engineering - New Member Technical Fields - Marketing/Advertising - New Member Engineering Fields - Food Process Engineering - New Member

Good Answers: 114

Re: Promoting and Licensing Engineering Design/Invention

08/19/2010 11:36 AM

Welcome William,

I don't think there would be a problem, posting this link most anywhere on this site, this isn't something you are selling.

My signature is a joke, not an indication of my official position wit the administration here

Register to Reply
Guru
Engineering Fields - Electromechanical Engineering - Technical Services Manager Canada - Member - Army brat Popular Science - Cosmology - What is Time and what is Energy? Technical Fields - Architecture - Draftsperson Hobbies - RC Aircraft - New Member

Good Answers: 204

08/19/2010 6:14 PM

Welcome to CR4!

Register to Reply
Guru
Hobbies - Musician - New Member Australia - Member - Torn and breading Engineering Fields - Nanoengineering - New Member APIX Pilot Plant Design Project - Member - New Member

Good Answers: 74

08/19/2010 6:41 PM

The more the merrier. I will look into over the weekend. SPAM? Doesn't look like it at first glance. Welcome to CR4, Ky.

Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.
Copy to Clipboard

Users who posted comments:

chrisg288 (1); Garthh (1); ky (1)

Previous in Forum: Insulating Mats for Electrical Purpose Conforming to IS:15652-2006   Next in Forum: How to Promote Moulds?

Advertisement