Previous in Forum: How Do I Get to There From Here?   Next in Forum: New FAQ: Please Hire an Engineer
Close
Close
Close
11 comments
Guru
Hobbies - Musician - New Member Australia - Member - Torn and breading Engineering Fields - Nanoengineering - New Member APIX Pilot Plant Design Project - Member - New Member

Good Answers: 74

No Daily Digest

05/05/2011 5:25 PM

Hi Admin Team

I tried to use your 'contact us' but IE made me do things I did not want to do. I chose to now make it public, maybe others are having the same problems.

I am not receiving the daily digest since a few days. Not that I'm bored or anything but it has become part of my day like a broad spread back then. Done all the checks on my side and am now seeking advice from you guys. Have one on me, Ky.

Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Comments rated to be "almost" Good Answers:

Check out these comments that don't yet have enough votes to be "official" good answers and, if you agree with them, rate them!
Guru
United States - Member - Hobbies - Fishing - New Member Hobbies - Target Shooting - New Member Hobbies - RC Aircraft - New Member Engineering Fields - Aerospace Engineering - New Member

Good Answers: 69

Re: No Daily Digest

05/06/2011 10:47 PM

I am not no Guru, and don't know if you have check yet, but I'd go back and check your spam folder first. I know with myself, I've mistakenly marked something as spam and then noticed I wasn't receiving CR4 and found it laying in with the garbage. Good Luck, and hope you find your way back! DJ

Good Answers: 25

05/07/2011 9:07 PM

May be you have not paid subscription fees.

United Kingdom - Member - Hearts of Oak Popular Science - Paleontology - New Member Engineering Fields - Mechanical Engineering - New Member

Good Answers: 75

05/09/2011 3:39 AM

Hi Ky,

I had this problem for a while a couple of years back - no Daily Digest, but I was still getting PM and subscribed discussion notifications. Everything checked out on my side, everything checked out at CR4. Then suddenly they started up again, but they started arriving a day late - I'm replying to a Digest received 07May2011 03:19 BST dated 2011-05-06.

All being well, you'll get them back after about 6 months. I think the hamster gets tired... ;o)

(can't use emoticons anymore as they demand full screen window...)

Canada - Member - New Member

Good Answers: 39

05/09/2011 11:11 AM

I just noticed this but maybe it has something to do with your problem? It appears at the bottom of the daily digest I receive.

To continue receiving the CR4 Digest in your e-mail inbox, please add do-not-reply@email.globalspec.com to your address book.

Hobbies - Musician - New Member Australia - Member - Torn and breading Engineering Fields - Nanoengineering - New Member APIX Pilot Plant Design Project - Member - New Member

05/09/2011 7:48 PM

Thanks for the hints

I did contact admin (reported myself) but they have not responded. Like I said I'll not die of boredom. I think it had to do with some firefox change. I did not accept but since then things are playing up.

It's been dealt with, in some way here:

Firefox Now Sucks

I'm over it, Ky.

Good Answers: 129
In reply to #5

05/09/2011 9:04 PM

So far as I know FireFox doesn't do mail.

Have a look at your Mail application settings and what is in your 'spam' or 'junk' folder. If they're going in there 'un-junk them'. Adding that address above, is to stop them being marked 'junk'

If not, then, go into GS subscriptions enter your email address and check your box is ticked.

[I just re edited the link to more direct]

In reply to #6

05/09/2011 9:30 PM

All subscriptions were blank. ??

Started again. See what happens.

Thanks, Ky.

In reply to #7

05/09/2011 9:33 PM

You should get one of these by mail - fairly immediately

In reply to #8

05/09/2011 9:42 PM

Thanks

In reply to #9

05/09/2011 9:45 PM

I'm never going to crack 100 at this rate

In reply to #10

05/09/2011 10:21 PM
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Comments rated to be "almost" Good Answers:

Check out these comments that don't yet have enough votes to be "official" good answers and, if you agree with them, rate them!
Copy to Clipboard

Users who posted comments:

34point5 (3); Apothicus (1); dj95401 (1); English Rose (1); ky (4); suresh sharma (1)

Previous in Forum: How Do I Get to There From Here?   Next in Forum: New FAQ: Please Hire an Engineer

Advertisement