Previous in Forum: Radiation Survey Monitors   Next in Forum: Instrumentation Professional Looking for a Re-Entry to Instrumentation Field
Close
Close
Close
13 comments
Participant

I Want to Buy Hose per Meter

09/03/2015 10:56 AM

Good Morning.

My name is Karen Vargas de Guadalajara. Mexico.

I have a question.Where can I buy the hose to water these valves?

2-Way NC Isolation Valves-Closed -- 161T010

I want to buy hose per meter.

Thank you for your help.

Register to Reply
Pathfinder Tags: hose valves
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Comments rated to be Good Answers:

These comments received enough positive ratings to make them "good answers".

Comments rated to be "almost" Good Answers:

Check out these comments that don't yet have enough votes to be "official" good answers and, if you agree with them, rate them!
Guru
United States - Member - Lifelong New Yorker Popular Science - Biology - Animal Science Technical Fields - Technical Writing - Technical Writer

Good Answers: 59

Re: I Want to Buy Hose per Meter

09/03/2015 11:15 AM

Try contacting the supplier to see if they carry the hose that you need.

On the left side of the page that you linked to, beneath the company's contact information, you will find a button called Email Supplier. You can also call the phone number that is listed.

Register to Reply
Guru
Hobbies - Fishing - Old Salt Hobbies - CNC - New Member United States - US - Statue of Liberty - New Member

Good Answers: 266

09/03/2015 11:41 AM

Graingers has a branch in Guadalajara. There are most likely other industrial supply houses also. Also at 30 psi max and porting that is 10-32 plastic tubing would do.

If it's just water then the tubing for a refrigerator ice maker would do. So any place that sells refrigerators should have that.

Good Answers: 151
In reply to #2

09/03/2015 12:41 PM

Don't forget the fittings to connect the tube (hose) to the valve

Hobbies - CNC - New Member

Good Answers: 54

09/03/2015 12:11 PM

Looking at that particular valve, you should contact the valve manufacturer because they will know where you can purchase the tubing!

United Kingdom - Member - Indeterminate Engineering Fields - Control Engineering - New Member

Location: In the bothy, 7 chains down the line from Dodman's Lane level crossing, in the nation formerly known as Great Britain. Kettle's on.
Good Answers: 819

09/03/2015 4:51 PM

As the original poster has access to the internet it seems bizarre that the facility is seemingly unwillingly in use to secure the required information!

There are dozens of potential suppliers. Some horsepower-hours with a telephone are all that is needed to achieve results.

Good luck.

<unsubscribed>

Location: Eastern Arizona mountains on Route 666 about a mile from God's country
Good Answers: 122

09/03/2015 7:08 PM

What fluid and at what pressure are you going to using the valves for?

You must specify the valve service first then match the tubing or hose to the application.

Location: Eastern Arizona mountains on Route 666 about a mile from God's country
Good Answers: 122

09/03/2015 7:09 PM

Ooops! You must also take into consideration the temperature of the fluid.

Sorry.

Guru

Good Answers: 1744

09/03/2015 11:36 PM
Engineering Fields - Instrumentation Engineering - EE from the the Wilds of Pa.

Good Answers: 63

09/04/2015 8:33 AM

Do this nearly every day, but only with air. Still the route to follow is similar. They make what McMaster Carr calls "instant tube fittings" but many call push to connect fittings with a tube end and a threaded end. And, yes, they make a 10-32 thread, as I've used them on certain turbidity meters we use a dozen times per year. They come in 1/8" and 1/4" tubing sizes. Then you need to get some plastic tubing, and here is where you will have to decide what you need based on material going through the tube and temperature, and environment. Also you need to decide what you need for OD/ID of the tubing. For example, for air in general service at 100 psi we would use 1/4" nylon with an 0.040" wall. For 100 psi air use near steam lines we would go to TFE tubing. If we had to run potable water through the solenoid, then a tubing approved for drinking water would be chosen. Get the idea?

09/04/2015 10:11 AM

Hello Karen I´m in Guadalajara, If I think I can help you, if so please you may contact me Best regards, AGC

From the CR4 Rules: Do not post phone numbers or email addresses. The CR4 Admin will delete all phone numbers and email addresses posted in threads or comments. You can share this information via the CR4 internal messaging system.

Register to Reply
Guru
Hobbies - CNC - New Member

Good Answers: 54
In reply to #10

09/04/2015 10:30 AM

You should PM the person and not include your email in the comments.

You're going to get SPAMMED!

In reply to #10

09/04/2015 1:33 PM

I´m sorry I didn´t realize that. For me it´s better to have contact with this person who needs help that is living in GDL, MEX. Is there any way to solve this? RegardS , Arturo

Register to Reply
Guru

Good Answers: 151
In reply to #12

09/04/2015 4:45 PM

Simple, click on the member's name. To the right of their profile you will see a link to send a private message to them.

Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Comments rated to be Good Answers:

These comments received enough positive ratings to make them "good answers".

Comments rated to be "almost" Good Answers:

Check out these comments that don't yet have enough votes to be "official" good answers and, if you agree with them, rate them!
Copy to Clipboard

Users who posted comments:

Arturo Grajeda Covarrubias (2); gringogreg (2); Original_Macgyver (2); ozzb (1); Phys (1); PWSlack (1); SavvyExacta (1); SHOCKHISCAN (2); SolarEagle (1)

Previous in Forum: Radiation Survey Monitors   Next in Forum: Instrumentation Professional Looking for a Re-Entry to Instrumentation Field

Advertisement