Previous in Forum: Who Would Have Thought a Comet Would Look Like This?   Next in Forum: Its Nice Having an Atmosphere
Close
Close
Close
77 comments
Guru

Good Answers: 206

Was Apollo Faked?

06/17/2015 4:52 PM

did we really land there and walk around or was it all a Hollywood trick?http://www.examiner.com/article/russian-official-calls-for-international-investigation-of-the-apollo-program

I'm gonna take a shot in the dark and take the position the Eagle DID land!!

Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Comments rated to be Good Answers:

These comments received enough positive ratings to make them "good answers".

Comments rated to be "almost" Good Answers:

Check out these comments that don't yet have enough votes to be "official" good answers and, if you agree with them, rate them!
Guru

Good Answers: 1661

Re: Was Apollo Faked?

06/17/2015 5:06 PM

The Moscow Times. Really?

Let's ask Sarah, Mama Bear, Palin. She speaks with Rush Limburger all the time.

Maybe the CIA faked it, like they did the WTC collapse.

They went there.

No one could ever stage an elaborate hoax like either one of these events.

Guru
United States - Member - New Member

Good Answers: 140
In reply to #1

06/17/2015 9:59 PM

Everything ..>>"blabla" times <<.. is from the same flock, anywhere in the world.

The Moscow times is also a joke and considered 5th......

(The reference can be found under buran in English too or the 3H36 Minutes unmanned flight of the soviets in 1988)

This program was cancelled because of (let's get the 34th orchestrated attempt for) the USSR collapse (or all the names it had before in 500 years).

This time it was pretty close.

Also in 1945 when they lost 27 million people to defeat 80% of the pampered 3 rd Reich and for this sacrifice a Cigar Politician proposed his allies to take down the Soviets while they where weak and their land destroyed.

The next attempt is going on now. A demon has been found - we seem to be weak to protest against raids and wars on devils.

History has been written so convenient for us.

United Kingdom - Member - Indeterminate Engineering Fields - Control Engineering - New Member

Location: In the bothy, 7 chains down the line from Dodman's Lane level crossing, in the nation formerly known as Great Britain. Kettle's on.
Good Answers: 816

06/17/2015 5:15 PM

Good!

Hobbies - HAM Radio - New Member United Kingdom - Big Ben - New Member Fans of Old Computers - Altair 8800 - New Member Canada - Member - New Member

Good Answers: 119

06/17/2015 5:26 PM

A friend of mine walked this area after the collapse, got loads of samples, etc for a few $$.

Yep, was in all those bldgs, tons of bird shit everywhere and stuff rusting inside the bldgs.

Good Answers: 33
In reply to #3

06/22/2015 11:18 AM

English , please…..

Guru
Popular Science - Evolution - New Member Popular Science - Weaponology - New Member

Good Answers: 918

06/17/2015 5:40 PM

Well, I am scheduled to have dinner with Buzz on July 18th. I'll ask him!

Two suspect things here.

1. The Examiner.

2. Some Russian with an axe to grind.

Guru

In reply to #4

06/17/2015 5:45 PM

no Russians can be trusted!!

Guru
United States - Member - New Member

Good Answers: 140
In reply to #5

06/17/2015 10:02 PM

They seem very practical as casual bad guys, evil doers and aggressors.enemy

Hobbies - DIY Welding - Don't Know What Made The Old Title Attractive... Popular Science - Weaponology - New Member United States - US - Statue of Liberty - 60 Year Member

Good Answers: 282
In reply to #4

06/17/2015 6:27 PM

Dinner with Buzz Aldrin?

I understand his beverage of choice is punch.

Popular Science - Evolution - New Member Popular Science - Weaponology - New Member

In reply to #7

06/17/2015 8:41 PM

Hawaiian Punch!

Guru

Good Answers: 107
In reply to #12

06/17/2015 9:17 PM

Is that harder than a Russian punch?

Anonymous Poster #1
In reply to #4

06/17/2015 7:08 PM

"tickets cost $1200 each" I usually wait until Sunday afternoon to see movies so I can take advantage of the $4.50 senior citizen specials. I was going to pick up a pair of tickets for Buzz until I noticed where the decimal point was.

Reply Score 2 for Off Topic
Guru
Hobbies - HAM Radio - New Member United Kingdom - Big Ben - New Member Fans of Old Computers - Altair 8800 - New Member Canada - Member - New Member

In reply to #8

06/17/2015 9:46 PM

I wonder what role the Church of Bullcrapology has in this?

In reply to #8

06/18/2015 11:19 AM

That's cheap to meet and dine with someone who achieved the most amazing thing the human race has accomplished.

Works out to less than $27 a year since the Moon landing.

More importantly, you are contributing to a foundation designed to encourage our youth to become engineers and scientists. That's priceless.

Guru
Engineering Fields - Electrical Engineering - New Member Fans of Old Computers - Commodore 64 - New Member Popular Science - Evolution - New Member United States - Member - New Member

Location: Illinois, 7 county region (The 'blue dot' that drags the rest of the 'red state' around during presidential elections.)
Good Answers: 89
In reply to #8

06/18/2015 12:03 PM

John Travolta, the Happyologist, at a NASA event?

Something's fishy here, is this going to be some sort of Clambake?

( The opinions espressed in this post may not reflect the true opinions of the poster, and may not reflect commonly accepted versions of reality. ) (If you are wondering: yes, I DO hope to live to be as old as my jokes.)
Reply Off Topic (Score 5)
Guru

In reply to #60

06/18/2015 12:30 PM

He has deep connections to the world of aviation. He is passionate about flying and I would assume is happy to pass that passion on to others.

Guru
Engineering Fields - Electrical Engineering - New Member Fans of Old Computers - Commodore 64 - New Member Popular Science - Evolution - New Member United States - Member - New Member

Location: Illinois, 7 county region (The 'blue dot' that drags the rest of the 'red state' around during presidential elections.)
In reply to #61

06/18/2015 12:38 PM

As long as he's not trying to spread his passion for intergalactic 747's flying to Earth seventy Quintillionyears ago to strap people to volcanoes. Travolta's a good actor, I've enjoys the character's he portrayed (he is, in a sense, the spiritual father of The Fonz), it's just that I've found myself questioning his motives ever since he joined up with Hubbard's cul- religion.

( The opinions espressed in this post may not reflect the true opinions of the poster, and may not reflect commonly accepted versions of reality. ) (If you are wondering: yes, I DO hope to live to be as old as my jokes.)
Guru
Popular Science - Weaponology - New Member

Good Answers: 16
In reply to #61

06/18/2015 12:43 PM

In reply to #4

06/18/2015 9:08 AM

If you're going to ask, do it AFTER dinner, just to be safe. ;)

If you're going to accuse the landings of being faked, remember that the judges have set a precedent of taking Buzz's side on the battery charges. ;)

Guru

In reply to #45

06/18/2015 11:12 AM

I wouldn't even give that false argument that credit.

Buzz Aldrin represents the most important accomplishment the human race has ever achieved. That's amazing and I watched it as a kid as it happened! How fortunate is it to witness such a grand feat? It's even more fortunate to be able to meet that man I watched nearly 45 years ago.

Now he is launching a foundation called Share Space. It is designed to spark the imaginations of young children and get them excited about engineering and science and making a better future for America and the rest of the world.

Neil Armstrong, Buzz Aldrin, Michael Collins, and the hundreds of thousands of shoulders that these men stood on directly inspired me to become an engineer. Many of the members here have similar stories they could tell. That would be much more positive than giving any credence to the idea that it was faked.

Think back about your own heroes and feats of human accomplishments that inspired you to be where you are today.

Maybe some of you might make a small contribution to Buzz or some other organization that sponsors and inspires the next generation of engineers and scientists?

Just a thought.

Reply Good Answer (Score 2)
Guru
Hobbies - CNC - New Member Hobbies - DIY Welding - New Member Engineering Fields - Electromechanical Engineering - New Member

Good Answers: 409
In reply to #56

06/18/2015 11:55 AM

Even though I also witness the first manned moon landing,.... Apollo 13 is what inspired me.

In reply to #58

06/19/2015 2:15 PM

I don't remember seeing any of the moon landings myself (I was born at the end of '69), but I can see why Apollo 13 was more inspiring, Apollo 11 went off pretty much as planned, aside from knocking the flag down when they left, you never really SAW all the work, all the Engineering that went into it. Apollo 13 showed the Engineering in real-time, and with high stakes, you can't WRITE shows that exciting, since you can't kill the actors(1). Apollo 11 made history by putting boots on the moon, Apollo 13 made heroes in space and in mission control simply by Bringing The Men Home.

Notes:

1. "Why not?"
  2. "They're not animals, they're human beings!"
  3. "Oh yeah? You ever eat with one?"
  4. (With apologies to Mel Brooks, even though I'm sure he's love the shout-out)
Guru

Good Answers: 1722
In reply to #56

06/18/2015 2:19 PM

GA the inspiration of heroic acts is what drives great nations....Like the flag, it's what it represents that is revered...being the first to go where no man has gone before, into the unknown, takes courage....and courageous acts are inspirational and motivational...

Good Answers: 125
In reply to #56

06/18/2015 3:28 PM

GA.

I've had lunch with several of our astronauts at various times as well.

As a kid, my brothers and I would sit in the living room floor in front of a small black and white TV and watch anything NASA during the Apollo years.

I too was inspired, in part by those years, to take up Engineering.

Since then, I have worked for NASA many times on their transporters, and many fixed facilities.

Hobbies - CNC - New Member Hobbies - DIY Welding - New Member Engineering Fields - Electromechanical Engineering - New Member

06/17/2015 5:52 PM

Lunar skepticism. Try telling that to buzz aldrin.

http://cr4.globalspec.com/comment/987360

Location: About 4000 miles from the center of the earth (+/-100 mi)
Good Answers: 1023

06/17/2015 7:36 PM

No, we could do stuff like that back then.

Guru
New Zealand - Member - Kiwi Popular Science - Weaponology - New Member Engineering Fields - Power Engineering - New Member Engineering Fields - Electrical Engineering - New Member

Good Answers: 376

06/17/2015 8:34 PM

Markin would particularly like to know some of the missing moon rocks went to and why the original footage of the Apollo 11 moon landing was erased.

Who cares, why is this even considered important?

Markin hastened to add that he is, of course, not suggesting that NASA faked the moon landings and just filmed the events in a studio.

The title of the thread is totally wrong so lets not all jump to conclusions shall we.

Jack - Former NASA contractor.

06/17/2015 8:38 PM

If we never landed on the Moon, then how did we get all these moon rocks???

http://meteorites.wustl.edu/lunar/regolith_breccia.htm

In reply to #11

06/17/2015 9:20 PM

They are part of the fake!

Dont try to convince us with facts. If we think it was fake we will not look at those rocks.

Heh reminds me. What happend to Lyns moon rock?

In reply to #15

06/17/2015 9:26 PM

It's in the back of my truck.

I keep having to have chunks cut out of my forehead and that has been a pain in the ass forehead.

I will get it analyzed, I promise.

Guru

In reply to #17

06/17/2015 10:27 PM

No pressure. Just make sure you get better and save the headache.

Since we know that Apollo is a Russian fake we have to assume your stone is calcified horse shit.

All the best!

In reply to #11

06/17/2015 9:31 PM

I suspect you bought these "fakes" at the dollar store

Guru

In reply to #19

06/17/2015 9:41 PM

No they have much better rocks at the dollar store...

Good Answers: 4
In reply to #11

06/18/2015 9:49 AM

They fell to Earth. Duh. The moon is very high, and sometimes things fall off of it and land here on Earth. The same way people keep falling off of Antarctica, which is why there are so few people on Antarctica.

Guru
New Zealand - Member - Kiwi Popular Science - Weaponology - New Member Engineering Fields - Power Engineering - New Member Engineering Fields - Electrical Engineering - New Member

06/17/2015 8:43 PM

Did anyone but me bother to read the examiner article?

Lazy journalism doesn't excuse lazy article reading and conclusion-jumping-to?

In reply to #13

06/17/2015 9:21 PM

You mean reading it will change our pre-determined minds?

Ok I did read it. What has this all to do with Fifa?

Good Answers: 86

06/17/2015 9:28 PM

Only few true insiders know what exactly happened. Opinions of the rest of us are just mater of faith, no different than religion, and as such have analogous value. My intuition says that probably some material etc was faked or tampered with after e.g. films got damagef at kuiper belt. Nothing embarrassing, have seen a lot worse, I'd probably do it too. Now do I see a good old blackmail message on an arrow here? Investigation my b*t. If there is some "evidence" on something of course it didn't come to their possession now. They had it for ever. It's just the "right time" has come to sell the story. Cold dish served? S.M.

Guru

In reply to #18

06/17/2015 9:58 PM

A few insiders....HA! I live on the space coast where all the NASA and Air Force base personnel live with their families...there would have to be 10's of thousands of insiders....I know personally several people that worked towards the space program, many are family members...If you had any concept of the scope of personnel involved in this effort, you would realize how ridiculous this, and pretty much all, conspiracy theory is....

In reply to #22

06/17/2015 10:38 PM

GA. People have no idea how big NASA and its subcontractors are or even were during the 1960s.

NASA had 36,500 direct employees on the Apollo program in the early 1960s when it started and 376,700 employees when you included sub-contratctors.

The program cost over $170 billion in today's dollars.

Guru

In reply to #29

06/17/2015 10:51 PM

I was one of those sub-contractors.

For anyone to suggest that it was a hoax is unthinkable!

I left the industry in 1988.

Guru

In reply to #29

06/18/2015 7:25 AM

$170 billion in todays dollars....... in todays standard of spending, that sounds cheap.

In reply to #38

06/18/2015 7:53 AM

It does sound cheap. I rechecked the numbers, too.. Consider our debt rises at $3.3 billion per day. That's not even two month's national debt!

Guru

In reply to #39

06/18/2015 7:57 AM

When you look at what was accomplished..., I guess the dollar bought more back then..... statistically speaking.

In reply to #40

06/18/2015 8:04 AM

By a wide margin.

We spent $22 Trillion (Trillion dollars) on Johnson's War on Poverty.

Sadly, that war is still a stalemate 50 years later with the percentage of poor in the US at about the same rate as it always has been. In other words, no net change.

Worse, we have no exit strategy.

Guru

In reply to #41

06/18/2015 9:21 AM

Johnson war, there was no plan. just throw money at it. And that is no plan.

And now if you would put an exit strategy on an entitlement program, like a cut-off day, or showing an ID then people start screaming..

Popular Science - Weaponology - New Member Fans of Old Computers - PDP 11 - New Member Technical Fields - Architecture - New Member Hobbies - HAM Radio - New Member

Good Answers: 70
In reply to #22

06/19/2015 9:04 AM

I know I didn't fake my part of it!

Good Answers: 86
In reply to #18

06/17/2015 10:01 PM

And of course I meant Van Allen not... Kuiper belt.(LOL) S.M.

In reply to #24

06/17/2015 10:07 PM

I was wondering about that

Guru

In reply to #18

06/17/2015 10:07 PM

Ridiculous!

Guru
Popular Science - Weaponology - New Member

Good Answers: 16

06/17/2015 10:45 PM

And here I revert to my favourite movie 'Wag the Dog' with De Nero and Hoffman
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CNo0BicRM8k .... not a war, it's a pageant!
And do you recall what we did with the Apollo project?

06/17/2015 11:36 PM
Guru

06/17/2015 11:47 PM

Ok so people just want to talk about the fake moon landing conspiracy.

Could we perhaps get back on topic to the original linked article that wasn't about a fake moon landing conspiracy or should we just start talking about anything controversial we want because we have something we want to rant about?

Seriously, Apollo wasn't faked, not even the Russians called fake during their space race with the US when it happened, and if anyone was going to call them out over it then it would have been them back then. Lander parts and the site can be detected from earth with the right gear.

Lets move on shall we.

In reply to #33

06/17/2015 11:59 PM

What is your interpretation of the intent of the thread: Was Apollo Faked?, and the implications of the hit piece, if not that it was all faked?

I've read it more than once and the intent is clear. That is to cast doubt on the space programs of long ago to deflect the FIFA debacle, of today.

Guru

In reply to #34

06/18/2015 12:52 AM

Yes, but whatever the reason was (and we may never know the thinking behind it) it was not using the controversial (and false) fake moon landing conspiracy theory to deflect attention.

In reply to #35

Re: Was Fifa a fake?

06/18/2015 1:15 AM

Lets call it by its name then!

Guru

In reply to #34

06/18/2015 8:16 AM

These people who spout about the fakery often have a book or DVD to sell with the definitive proof of the fakery.

We see them all about various things, most notable the Kennedy Assassination, the twin towers and to a lesser degree the Apollo program.

They are just crooks who want to make $$ from weak minded fools

Popular Science - Weaponology - New Member Safety - ESD - New Member Hobbies - Fishing - New Member

Location: Near Frankfurt am Main, Germany. 50.390866N, 8.884827E
Good Answers: 200
In reply to #42

06/18/2015 1:13 PM

GA particularly for the comment:-

They are just crooks who want to make $$ from weak minded fools

Popular Science - Weaponology - New Member Safety - ESD - New Member Hobbies - Fishing - New Member

06/18/2015 3:18 AM

Of course it did, no question.....the Russians are still jealous even today....as they should be!!

They are probably the ones supporting the opposite view!!

Guru
Hobbies - DIY Welding - New Member

Good Answers: 57

06/18/2015 8:37 AM

The answer to the question is not very important. What is important is the wonderful science that resulted from the entire space program. For example, prior to the Gemini program scientists argued about options for dissipating the heat of re-entry. The most popular argument was to store the heat in a large heat sink. Today we understand the science of ablation, but it was unpopular and considered very risky in the 1950s.

Reply Good Answer (Score 2)
Guru

Location: Large hole formally occupied by furry woodland creature.
Good Answers: 97
In reply to #43

06/19/2015 12:48 PM

Now, there is the opportunity to gain knowledge having to do with the human minds ability to expand beyond the limits afforded by our frail bodies. The technology it takes to accomplish this extends into our everyday lives. There are policies in place now, to share this knowledge with everyone. This to me, along with the fact that the people that risked their lives and came back changed by these profound experiences, gives testimony to fact that there was no fakery, only a move towards understanding.

Good Answers: 80

06/18/2015 8:44 AM

Last I checked, the world was still flat. The Sun circles around the earth, and the sky was falling.

Has anyone else noticed the tremendous insecurity in Russia lately?

06/18/2015 9:30 AM

Looking at the actual article, I'll boil it down to the important TL:DR Bullet Points:

• Russia is NOT saying the landings were faked.
  • Russia is asking about some of the 'missing' moon rocks.
  • Russia is asking why some video from the Apollo Landings were erased.

Not the first point does not require a response, it is a statement of agreement with existing facts, said to hush the conspiracy theorists, and stop wild rantings like what has gone on in this thread.

The second point is a question about missing material recovered from the Moon. In my personal opinion, I would hazard a guess that something got mislabeled, or filed away in the wrong location, and was either disposed of or is sitting in a warehouse, 'lost to the beurocracy.' Anyone who has visited even a small public library will be familiar with this concept: due to the number of books there, misfiling a book lust a few books to the left or right makes it practically unfindable until the library does a Reorganization of that section, a task that could take days or weeks, and would close that section to the public during that time. It's a slow, arduous task, and one the library workers consider a punishment worse than execution. (I didn't mean 'termination - aka firing, I meant execution, as in slow-painful death.)

The third point, the erasing of Apollo footage, is another case of 'mislabeled/misfiled' material, along with basic beurocratic incompitance. To 'save budget money,' the accountants decree that 'non-essential' videotapes be erased and reused, and some tapes ended up in the wrong stacks, or a stack was mislabled, or a downtrodden little wage-slave/intern misread a tracking number (or didn't know that ANOTHER wage-slave/intern made a typo when filling out the paperwork, or that a manager mis-spoke when dictating to the intern (although the manager will never admit that, even if they have the dictation audio on record (which they won't, since that would have been considered a 'non-essential' recording))), and pulled the stack NEXT to the stack that was scheduled for disposal.

Big organizations screw up all the time, and the policy makers tend to listen to the accountants, who value 'saving money' over saving Posterity.

Reply Score 1 for Good Answer
Guru
Engineering Fields - Control Engineering - Time to take control United States - Member - New Member Engineering Fields - Systems Engineering - New Member Engineering Fields - Mechanical Engineering - New Member

Good Answers: 87
In reply to #47

06/22/2015 8:52 AM
  • Russia is asking why some video from the Apollo Landings were erased

Doesn't it have to do with the Allspark and the Transformers?

In reply to #74

06/22/2015 9:34 AM

If we're talking about the Michael Baysplosion films, I'd rather not touch that.

If I were speaking openly and frankly about my opinions, I'd probably be using phrases like "For the good of the Movie Industry, and American Culture in general..." "...Michael Bay and J.J. Abrams, bound hand and foot..." "...cement mixer packed with high explosives, like in the famous Mythbusters clip..." "...Quentin Tarrentino thrown in for good measure..." "...no recoverable pieces larger than an Oreo cookie..." "...burned to ashes, just to be safe." But this is a discussion about the tapes and recovered material from the Apollo landings, not a discussion about most and least favorite Hollywood movie directors, to I'll hold my tongue.

Power-User

Good Answers: 4

06/18/2015 9:41 AM

Got news for the skeptics.....

My Father-in-law made the Prisms that McDonald Observatory bounces laser beams off of every clear night of the year! Something I have witnessed.

In fairly recent history picture were taken of the site of landing on the Moon.

Hearsay is just that, hearsay.

One day, it will be a tourist attraction.

In reply to #48

06/18/2015 9:46 AM

how do we know your father in law isn't a spy??

Guru

In reply to #49

06/18/2015 9:52 AM

Stop teasing him Boris.

Technical Fields - Project Managers & Project Engineers - New Member

Good Answers: 26
In reply to #51

06/18/2015 1:30 PM

Russia could not even capture a flying rodent and a moose. So much for Boris and Natshia.

Technical Fields - Project Managers & Project Engineers - New Member

Good Answers: 26

06/18/2015 9:53 AM

There is a mirror on the moon that was put there by hand.

Hobbies - CNC - New Member

Good Answers: 54

06/18/2015 10:29 AM

Come on, It wasn't a fake.

We were the first ones there and either dropped off some vital materials to the aliens on the dark side of the moon or picked up something from the aliens that has furthered our technical superiority.

In reply to #53

06/18/2015 10:32 AM

we traded all that Lunar junk pile for a 555 timer and a roll of duct tape...........just look how advanced we are now!

Guru
Hobbies - CNC - New Member

Good Answers: 54
In reply to #54

06/18/2015 10:38 AM

Or one of these?

In reply to #55

06/18/2015 12:00 PM

Hey, don't disparage the 8086/8088 family, they have an important feature lacking in the modern Pentiums and other Very Large Scale Integrated Circuits:

8086's and 8088's do not glitch when a cosmic ray passes through them, they've been tested and proven 99.99% immune, and a simple tactic of Redundant Systems will catch that 0.01% event, because the two computers will not agree. One is right, one is wrong, so they both run the program again to find the correct result.

Guru

06/20/2015 8:57 PM

If there are lots of people out there who drink their own urine, regularly have their colones rinsed with enemas, firmly believe the pyramids were built by aliens, think that Hitler, Stalin and Mao where good guys... why shouldn't many others believe that the Apollo landing was a Hollywood trick? There was time in which, using scientific facts, I argued with them just to make them understand they were wrong.... later I understood that they need to believe in such things and no matter how evident truth is, they will not accept it. Nowadays if somebody tells me he doesn't drink milk cause he does not agree with the suffering of cows being milked for the profit of the transnational dairy industry, I agree with him and express my sympathy for the cows.

In reply to #71

06/21/2015 4:32 AM

So do you believe it was faked or not?

I did not quite get it 100% as to which "side" you are on from your ranting post!

I tend to feel that you think it was for real (the same as I do!)....am I right?

In reply to #72

Re: Was Fifa Faked?

06/21/2015 7:25 AM

Yes I believe that FIFA was a fake!

But this is not what you are talking about, is it?

06/22/2015 11:39 AM

What about the recent (2009), photos taken by the Japanese Lunar probe, that show the imprints of the lunar module, and the disturbed "soil" around the area? Wikipedia has a long list of individual verifications , photographs, of all of the lunar landings…Some with lunar probers, others with telescopes etc.

Reply to Forum Thread 77 comments
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Comments rated to be Good Answers:

These comments received enough positive ratings to make them "good answers".

Comments rated to be "almost" Good Answers:

Check out these comments that don't yet have enough votes to be "official" good answers and, if you agree with them, rate them!
Copy to Clipboard

Users who posted comments:

adreasler (7); Andy Germany (3); Anonymous Hero (8); Anonymous Poster (1); aurizon (3); Bill H. (1); C-Mac (2); Don from Oz (2); Doorman (1); dvmdsc (2); Fredski (5); GameJudge (1); IdeaSmith (6); jack of all trades (4); JBTardis (1); lyn (6); Original_Macgyver (2); phoenix911 (6); PWSlack (1); r&ddoc (1); rashavarek (1); Rixter (1); SimpleMind (2); SolarEagle (4); texasron (2); Tom_Consulting (1); Unredundant (1); welderman (1); WJMFIRE (1)

Previous in Forum: Who Would Have Thought a Comet Would Look Like This?   Next in Forum: Its Nice Having an Atmosphere

Advertisement