Previous in Forum: Would it Be Possible   Next in Forum: What is it...erm, What is it Called?
Close
Close
Close
70 comments
Guru

Location: About 4000 miles from the center of the earth (+/-100 mi)
Good Answers: 1031

Windows 10

07/17/2016 2:37 PM

Has anybody installed Win 10 in place of Win 7 or Win 8.1? What do you think, pros and cons?

I have both Win 7 and Win 8.1 computers and was thinking of leaving the Win 7 and upgrading the Win 8.1. The deadline is coming up to make a decision.

Register to Reply
Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Comments rated to be Good Answers:

These comments received enough positive ratings to make them "good answers".

Comments rated to be "almost" Good Answers:

Check out these comments that don't yet have enough votes to be "official" good answers and, if you agree with them, rate them!
Guru

Good Answers: 1727

Re: Windows 10

07/17/2016 2:48 PM

Bulky compared to 7, what are your computer specs? 10 works great but a little slower on dual core compared to 7, OK on 4 core...More sophisticated and automatically does a lot of operations....fixes glitches automatically....I don't use the Edge browser, which is tied in to a lot of the services...I don't like the news services because you can't search from the page, but I do like the presentation format...I don't like that microsoft tries to limit and contain your activities to it's own preferences....

Good Answers: 1662

07/17/2016 3:15 PM

My wife woke up one morning to find it installing itself on her machine, unsolicited.

It took her WEEKS to find everything that it had hidden or deleted.

She managed to suffer through the transition because she feared trying to go back to w7 and lose even more critical data.

Then there's the theft of all your personal data, including every key stroke and every spoken word the mic picks up.

Windows 10 Worst Secret Spins Out Of Control [Updated] - Forbes

Windows 10 Shamelessly Wants Your Data. Here's How to ... - Slate

How to Stop Windows 10 From Using So Much Data

Don't believe anything microsoft tells you about how safe your data is. They lie!

I'd rather have a heart attack than W10.

Register to Reply
Guru

In reply to #2

07/17/2016 4:12 PM

I downloaded this

"I don't want Windows 10" removes upgrade notifications from ...

and the annoying flag in the lower part of the screen disappeared.

BTW, Outlook 365 (cloud based) is THREE TIMES slower than Outlook 2010, and nothing, NOTHING looks or works the same way. It's maddening!

Register to Reply
Guru
Engineering Fields - Retired Engineers / Mentors - New Member

Good Answers: 18
In reply to #2

07/18/2016 11:13 AM

I can only imagine what MS will demand for a subscription to Windows 10 eventually, as they will have all your data and inormation and access "on their cloud"

Popular Science - Biology - New Member Hobbies - Musician - New Member APIX Pilot Plant Design Project - Member - New Member Hobbies - CNC - New Member Fans of Old Computers - ZX-81 - New Member

Good Answers: 97

07/17/2016 4:23 PM

I did not like the feel of 8.1 (on my laptop) and upgraded that to 10.

I like the "desktop" as the default.

So far I am satisfied but I don't use the laptop that often.

I can even run my old XT_Win file manager on it.

Windows 10 disabled my Kasperski Total Security (not a great loss because I had to use MalwareBytes as well)

I am ready with an Ubuntu 16.04 if Windows start making demands.

I have windows 7 on my desktop with a windows XP disk from which I can boot.

May upgrade that as well.

I also have a 10" HP laptop running XP - with some old DOS-Pascal programs (which AV programs consider as viruses because of some lo level tricks) - and will not upgrade it .

Hobbies - Musician - Engineering Fields - Chemical Engineering - New Member Engineering Fields - Control Engineering - New Member Engineering Fields - Instrumentation Engineering - New Member

Location: Moses Lake, WA, USA, Thulcandra - The Silent Planet (C.S. Lewis)
Good Answers: 194

07/17/2016 10:11 PM

I would only recommend win10 for newer computers, preferably with 2 or more cores and 8 or more GB RAM.

I built my current main computer with the "latest" components about 8 months ago. An 8-core AMD processor and 32GB RAM have given me a system that I am happy with.

In addition to the way MS always wants to keep (the always annoying) changing the "where is it?" and "how do you get there?" stuff, the defaults leave you exposed.

You must manually change settings that give you control over your system and protect yourself.

Change settings here:

Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Security and Maintenance

Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\System (then choose <Advanced System Settings>)

I hate how MS has set up win10 to pander to third-party interests, but I have bent the system to my will and have had no problems.

I really like my Linux-based systems, but they don't have the power of win10. However, might doesn't make right.

Engineering Fields - Nuclear Engineering - New Member

Good Answers: 29
In reply to #5

07/18/2016 4:02 PM

I took a look at your control panel suggestions, but I don't know enough to judge which need to be changed. Maybe in a separate thread you could offer advice on how to set up W10. I suspect lots of people would like to know what you suggest. Thanks.

Good Answers: 774

07/17/2016 10:19 PM

A buddy of mine had a nice Toshiba Satellite P75-A7200 laptop that ran great until windows 10 installed itself.

Drove him nuts to the point he bought a new laptop and sold his Toshiba to me for $100 where once I got it home I wiped the hard drive and put windows 7 on it. Wicked fast now!

Wicked fast now!

Now if I could just get a spelling and grammar check program (I have Grammarly now) that doesn't auto substitute odd words in for the ones I type at times or delete whole sentences or paragraphs at random when I try to go back and fix what it 'fixed' for me.

Register to Reply
Guru
Safety - Hazmat - New Member United States - US - Statue of Liberty - New Member Engineering Fields - Chemical Engineering - Old Hand

Good Answers: 161
In reply to #6

07/18/2016 4:42 PM

Lol! Nice find. Spell check is also very annoying if you want to use other language words within English, nes pas?

United Kingdom - Member - Hearts of Oak Popular Science - Paleontology - New Member Engineering Fields - Mechanical Engineering - New Member

Good Answers: 75
In reply to #21

07/19/2016 8:28 AM

Did you mean "n'est pas"?

I just can't help myself...and CR4's spellchecker wanted to remove the correctly placed French apostrophe! Proving your point, je pense.

Safety - Hazmat - New Member United States - US - Statue of Liberty - New Member Engineering Fields - Chemical Engineering - Old Hand

In reply to #28

07/19/2016 12:24 PM

My French (other than some four-letter words) is not very well learned, mostly picked up by osmosis from wifey, or sisters. Thank you for the correction, I hope it sticks.

07/17/2016 11:06 PM

Greetings Rixter,

Have upgraded an Acer laptop from Win 7. Home user. No particularly stressing software on it.

My biggest complaint is it won't do an image back up. Gets through around 98% of the process then errors out. It is apparently a common complaint with no known fixes at this time.

I do not use any of the cloud functions. No need.

I use it in desktop mode without any particular issues.

The Edge browser seems buggy. Opens many sites at the bottom of the page for example.

Other than that there have not been any particular issues so far but in all honesty it is no better than Win 7 for my uses.

Good Luck!

07/17/2016 11:29 PM

I upgraded from 7, and have had no major problems other than the "where did they hide that?"

I use it on a desktop with Firefox. AVG antivirus with Malwarebytes to run once a month. I save everything twice to hard drive and a flash drive, then use Acronis for backups about every 3 months (everyone recommends more often tho.) I have 4 gigs of memory, upgraded from 2, but it should be more.

Only minor problem is that I have to start it twice in the mornings after shutting it off at night. After the second start it runs fine.

Good Answers: 1

07/18/2016 12:37 AM

I recall a line from "The Reengineering Solution." It goes like this: "Don't reengineer just to reengineer. Only reengineer if you need to improve."

Register to Reply

07/18/2016 8:14 AM

I find Windows 10 better than Windows 7 on a dual core machine. It is very slow with an antivirus program and you have to use Microsoft's own anti-virus to get decent speed.

I use Ubuntu and Chromebook at home due to earlier problems with Windows XP.

I don't see any argument for using earlier versions of Windows; Microsoft control the software you are running and if you don't like it you should go to a different operating system.

Ed

Register to Reply
Guru

Good Answers: 70

07/18/2016 9:44 AM

I have it on several newer laptops, one my everyday Dell Core i5. Will never go back, running every day for a year. once or twice a MS SNAFU, but usually fixed quickly.

To me, much more like WinXP SP3 than 7 or 8 , which I was very comfortable with, I started with Win3.1 back in the '90s, after DEC machines...

Register to Reply
Guru

In reply to #11

07/18/2016 10:19 AM

Do you ever check to see how many thousands of times it sends your data back to Big Brother?

One of the web sites provided said that at the most secure setting W10 sent over 2,000 reports to 33 different IP addresses a month.

Register to Reply Score 1 for Good Answer
Guru

Good Answers: 70
In reply to #13

07/18/2016 10:42 AM

The more people on it, the easier to overwhelm the analysts :)

Register to Reply Off Topic (Score 4)

In reply to #14

07/19/2016 8:00 AM

This is the era of "big data"; data is being sent back from Windows so that the user's useage patterns can be logged and analysed in order to determine how to configure how the next version of Windows should be put together. Of course, there may be more sinister intentions, but I think if these exist they are enforced on Microsoft by Governments, not originated by Microsoft. So if you are involved in anything that you don't want your Government to know about such as promoting peace, improving the future of Mankind or in any way making this world a better place, don't connect your PC to the internet!

Register to Reply Off Topic (Score 4)

In reply to #13

07/18/2016 10:45 AM

No, but I am aware of this. Like it or lump it; I choose to use Ubuntu or Chrome for personal use. Ed

Register to Reply
Guru

Good Answers: 35

07/18/2016 10:06 AM

I don't think Windows 10 just started installing itself. Months prior to its release they had something go around for people to look and expressed interest in it and gave consent to have it installed when the release date came.

Good Answers: 60
In reply to #17

07/20/2016 5:10 AM

If you search the Bilderberg Group attendees you will find that both Bill Gates & Steve Ballmer are attendees. This is the group that meets annually in secret to discuss how they will control the world. Lyn's assertion that Windows 10 feeds your information back to Microsoft is therefore a stark warning of things to come. The concept of the New World Order is one in which an "elite" will have total control over the population and a World Government. Don't laugh or sneer - it IS happening.

1) http://www.infowars.com/eugenicist-bill-gates-to-attend-2010-bilderberg-conference/

2) United States Attendees:

3) Steve Ballmer is also an attendee:

http://www.krschannel.com/Bilderberg_group.html

I would be very interested to know how many of you approve of this.

Register to Reply
Guru

In reply to #34

07/20/2016 11:32 AM

So, is there any way to prevent them from having all the money and power they desire, whilst leaving Average Joe out in the freezing cold?

In reply to #35

07/20/2016 12:47 PM

CR4 ADMIN: Deleted Post

Politics/Religion: This post was deleted because it was overly religious or political. While each user is entitled to his or her own opinion on these topics, CR4 is not the place for discussion about them. Please review Section 14 of the CR4 Site FAQ and the CR4 Rules of Conduct.

Register to Reply Score 2 for Off Topic
Guru

In reply to #37

07/20/2016 1:36 PM

The mentor of that person dedicated his book to Lucifer. Looks like Lucifer possesses her now.

In reply to #38

07/20/2016 2:01 PM

Frightening isn't it?

Register to Reply
Guru
Hobbies - Musician - Engineering Fields - Chemical Engineering - New Member Engineering Fields - Control Engineering - New Member Engineering Fields - Instrumentation Engineering - New Member

In reply to #38

07/20/2016 2:19 PM

Can you say Benghazi?

In reply to #37

07/20/2016 2:23 PM

This post has been reported as derogatory and certainly political.

It is also rude, childish and disgusting.

Poor taste, downright stupidity also come to mind!!!!

Register to Reply
Guru

In reply to #41

07/20/2016 2:33 PM

"It is also rude, childish and disgusting." It's a genuine picture of a well-known person. The camera is not lying.

Register to Reply Score 2 for Off Topic
Guru

In reply to #42

07/20/2016 6:39 PM

Your intention is blatantly obvious. And totally immature.

It is a typical slanderous, bile filled, childish tactic employed by the opposition.

Civility has left politics to be replaced with slander, lies and blind obedience to Der Führer.

<unsubscribe from this TRASH>

Register to Reply
Guru

In reply to #43

07/20/2016 6:59 PM

I recognize evil when I see it and make no apologies whatsoever for calling it out.

Guru

In reply to #43

07/20/2016 10:53 PM

What opposition?

In reply to #43

07/20/2016 11:34 PM

Are you employed by MS ? Have you tried using W10 after W7 ? 10 is crap, it won't run lots of old programmes. If you had tried it you wouldn't be such a righteous prick. MS appears to want you to purchase new programmes from them at a far greater cost than if you had to pay for W10

Register to Reply
Guru

In reply to #46

07/20/2016 11:58 PM

You seem to have missed the fact that the post you replied to was not about Windows 10 at all. It was off-topic and certainly should have been posted as such.

If you look at the other posts Lyn has made here, you would see that he is probably more upset about MS and Windows 10 than you are!

It is imperative that you follow a thread, at least somewhat, before jumping in and saying something that you will probably regret later.

Welcome to CR4!

Good Answers: 53
In reply to #47

08/16/2016 6:01 AM

Well said.

In reply to #46

07/21/2016 9:10 AM

I don't use a bunch of different programs; the only one that W10 wouldn't run was Speccy, because I didn't have the latest free update. When updated it did fine.

In reply to #43

08/16/2016 5:56 AM

A mild correction. Slander is when you say something bad about someone. Libel is when you write it.

Libel and Slander are much easier to win in court if you are a private figure - you only have to prove that you were harmed by the other person. Public figures must prove that the other person intended to harm them with the false statement. In CA, you can pretty much get away with making a libelous or slanderous statement against a public figure, unless the person harmed wants to spend a lot of money on attorneys.

Don't ask me how I know so much about this!!!

In reply to #42

07/21/2016 9:48 AM

After all, we are posting on PC's (or maybe laptops, or other "mobile devices", and Windoze 10 is part of that. If posting on a PC, the comments must be P.C. also?

Guru

In reply to #41

07/21/2016 9:46 AM

How is it the truth is so bothersome to you in regards to this individual?

Guru

In reply to #49

07/21/2016 11:12 AM

Because he is a "progressive".

Hobbies - Fishing - New Member

In reply to #12

07/19/2016 9:24 AM

That is what I thought, but not with my laptop at home. One morning came to use mine and it was just there on the screen loading. I never chose any type of "interest" installing it. I was able to stop it from loading. My mind set is nothing is ever free. Why change it if not broken. Glad it is working fine for others.

Register to Reply
Guru

Good Answers: 165

07/18/2016 3:42 PM

Pros: Since it is the latest MS flavor, you are covered for awhile (as far as buying a new OS). It is currently free, although I saw at Fry's recently Home edition for ~$120, and Pro edition for ~$200 (new in box - probably for XP people who aren't part of the free upgrade).

Cons: It is still a bit twitchy. Twice MS updates to W10 have wiped out my Favorites in MS Edge browser. Not the end of the world, since I restored from IE, but irritating. Some of the other comments made about security.

I changed from W7 to W10 about 3 months ago. I didn't really want to change ( I was happy with W7!), but in my family "I are the IT department", and the wife (as Lyn would say) hates W8.1 with the fury of a thousand suns! So I figured I better 'scout ahead'.

07/18/2016 3:42 PM

In a word two words: It sux.

07/18/2016 6:12 PM

Microsoft now warns some Windows 10 users against using Chrome due to battery concerns

I couldn't link to this: MSPoweruser.com

The message is "use our stuff or we'll punish you!"

Guru

Good Answers: 35
In reply to #22

07/19/2016 10:07 AM

I use Chrome. Microsoft can blow me. Explorer is about the worse browser I've seen. Chrome, I've never had trouble with. That stupid virus protection they have preinstalled in newly purchased computers and laptops is garbage as well. Both really slow down your computer. Who wants to use Explorer when it is slow loading up and slow paging?

In reply to #30

07/19/2016 12:21 PM

Did you mean to say Microsoft is below you? Just kidding?

Good Answers: 3

07/19/2016 12:34 AM

Hi, if you are using hot spot shield then win 10 is not the choice.

Register to Reply
Active Contributor

07/19/2016 4:32 AM

Windows 10 is "free". I installed it only to find it won't run many programmes I have used for years on Windows 7. Therefor Windows 10 would cost thousands.( to buy new programmes ) Luckily I was able to go back to 7

Register to Reply
Associate
Hobbies - Fishing - New member but have interest and some experience in fishing.

07/19/2016 5:34 AM

I have a Lenovo Ideapad y510p, which is supposed to be a gaming laptop. Core i7, 16GB RAM. It came with Win8.1 pre installed so i upgraded it to windows 10 and it felt like I am using a very old laptop with very low specifications.

I kept using it for months but two weeks back, I could not stand the laziness of my windows anymore and decided to install windows 7 on it.

Best thing you can do is :

1- Make a complete backup of your current hard disk using a software like Acronis.

2- Upgrade to windows 10 and see how it works on your computer.

3- Backup - yes, once again, this time with windows 10.

You can either keep using windows 10 or go back to your previous windows. Also, you can always get back the free windows 10, if you ever need it in future after the free offer has expired.

For me, I never liked the feel of tablet of a computer with keyboard and mouse and I am going to stick with windows 7 for as long as possible.

Oh, Did I mention that the games I play on my laptop now run much faster than they did on the pre-installed windows 8.1 or Windows 10?

Hope it is helpful.

Guru

Good Answers: 25

07/19/2016 7:16 AM

I have changed over to Win 10 because
1. It was free. (sucker for freebies)
2. If your system has enough ram etc. it works ok.
3. It's the future, so embrase it.

That said, welcome to the coral. A the moment it's a very "loose" coral but I have an
uneasy feeling about it. Only time will tell. e.g. MS is already talking about subscription.
Abeit for commercial use at the moment, but I worry a licenced system is inevitable.

MS simply has to tread carefully at this time to circumvent any premature revolt.
Especially while they use us to hone their system for them. Cleverly they have changed
any liability for upgrades/patches/releases from MS on to us. We are his test bed.

I would like to believe this system is altruistic of MS. If not, their trap when sprung,
will seem all the more violent, a stab in the back, with a revolt. Perhaps too late.

Like in most ways now we are being "taken over" by those that try control us.
They are winning. To the point we will become sheep, with no independance at all.
The masses went along with Hitler - improving Germany - until it was too late.

We could manage without a telephone - by sending a letter. When ALL our life,
banking, info. search, product sales, communities, contact, etc. becomes totally
dependent upon the internet who then will be the master?

The one who has control of your software. Even now some appeals find deaf ears.

Be aware. Care for your freedom. Honesty must be a prerequiste.

jt.

Voltaire said,

"To learn who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."

Register to Reply Good Answer (Score 5)
Guru

07/19/2016 11:22 PM

I installed Win 10 on my desktop quite a while ago. It was an upgrade from Win 8 and I like Win 10 a lot more. It seems to lock up less often and things seem to work better. I have an i3-2130 3.40GHz with 8GB ram and 64bit OS.

After I was sure that I liked it, I upgraded my laptop from Win 7 to Win 10. My laptop seems to work better, again less lock ups and it seems to work smoother. My laptop has an i5 (not sure the version) and 8GB ram also.

I do have trouble finding files and programs - at times. Also, I'm not a huge fan of the power off protocol - why not make it very simple, like a single click. There are also times when I get stuck, because I don't know how to do things in Win 10 vs Win 7 or 8.

Popular Science - Cosmology - Let's keep knowledge expanding Engineering Fields - Retired Engineers / Mentors -

Good Answers: 104
In reply to #33

07/20/2016 11:45 AM

I have never had my Win 8.1 lock up in the year and a half that I have had it. What programs were you running when it locked up?

In reply to #36

08/16/2016 6:04 AM

Firefox, Excel, Word, Access, Visio, Power Point, IE, Chrome. They all locked up. Windows 10 has been better - at least for me.

07/21/2016 11:20 AM

See those? It says " The program was started in compatibility mode. ..Do you want to run the application anyway?"

It piles up from the moment you start your computer.

Good Answers: 115

07/21/2016 11:22 PM

Miss the upgrade date and it's something like £100.

Even XP can still work fine, despite dire warnings. The question is, do you like touchscreen/voice command stuff. A mass of crap on your computer. You will get forced into it eventually, unless you go Linux or whatever.

So far, my Win 10 machine seems ok. I just have zero trust in it. Rather like the Trump/Clinton situation.

Good Answers: 165
In reply to #53

07/22/2016 2:34 PM

" I just have zero trust in it. Rather like the Trump/Clinton situation."

That's why I am voting "Pat Paulson for President". He is dead and can't hurt us anymore!

In reply to #54

07/30/2016 11:02 AM

I forget the characters involved, but upon being informed that politician 'a' was dead, 'b' replied 'how can they tell'.

Not sure I can swing it, but would you guys like Boz Johnson? He could almost pass for Donald Trump.

Good Answers: 92

07/24/2016 10:23 PM

I came home one day to find out that W10 was installing itself on this laptop (still don't know if the kids had anything to do with it). I actually kind of liked it, for the two or three days it was working and then everything basically nosedived. Apparently this computer has no internet or LAN drivers for W10!

Reinstalled W7 and away we went.

Register to Reply
Guru

In reply to #55

08/01/2016 4:27 PM

WindoZe 10 mysteriously installed itself on my desktop unit at home, that was previously Windows 7. At first I was incensed, now I am just burning incense.

I suspect my data logging software for my cheapy data logger went out the Window as Windoze 10 broke in.

Popular Science - Cosmology - Let's keep knowledge expanding Engineering Fields - Retired Engineers / Mentors -

Good Answers: 104
In reply to #58

08/01/2016 5:47 PM

Was it today? I no longer have the "get Win 10" icon on my taskbar, as the free offer is over, but I previously set my computer to do no installs, and said I didn't want it when the question came up about a week ago. The icon stayed a few more days.

In reply to #59

08/02/2016 11:08 AM

I think this happened last Friday night, or early Saturday morning to my recollection.

Good Answers: 3

07/25/2016 1:41 AM

After my wife installed W10 on her desktop, I installed it on her HP Netbook I use when I'm teaching a class or attending a conference and want to take notes. Both computers are working with few if any problems. And with W10 MS has finally produced a competent window manager that can handle multiple desktops. It's nowhere as useful as any of the window managers available for the Linux offerings but it is a start.

01/25/2017 5:18 PM

I was happy with Windows 10 until the Start Menu stopped working and none of the fixes microsoft recommended to fix it worked, except possibly their last resort fix which was to delete my logon profile and start again with a new one which I did not do because that's not a fix that addresses whatever it was that caused the Start Menu to die in the first place and I read online that if it happened once it will probably recur under the new logon too. Of course this all happened AFTER it was no longer possible to revert to my original version of windows! Eventually I installed a 3rd party 'Start Menu' app that mimics the Windows 7 Start Menu and sits on top of the nonfunctioning Windows 10 menu.

Anyway, buyer (or free downloader) beware. It's not glitch free.

Register to Reply
Guru

In reply to #64

01/26/2017 5:19 PM

Did you do the free upgrade ? My understanding is that it should be possible to roll-back.

There are many other quirks. The very popular CCleaner is not easy to get working - for some reason Microsoft have a real downer on Piriform (the authors of CCleaner). I've heard of other stuff that just will not run on Win 10.

My overall experience of Win 10 has been positive, though I still hate the interface. I have considered overlaying it with something more familiar, but reckon it may amount to more clutter slowing things down.

In reply to #65

01/27/2017 10:02 AM

Heck, my cat did the free upgrade on mine, not only that, uploaded a new version of Miceosoft office, and now I have lost my email account on main computer at home.

Damn Miceosoft.

In reply to #66

01/27/2017 11:06 AM

My cat did mine - rofl !

2 of my systems asked me with that nag screen, but another just did it off it's own bat. Crikey, it didn't even lie back in bed and have a cigarette afterwards. Stranger, none of them act in the same way. Only minor stuff, but it feels like I have no control over the damn thing. It functions for my needs, but seems to deny me the ability to tweek things as I could with versions such as XP. 1984 is well and truly here.

In reply to #67

01/27/2017 11:54 AM

It does make you hate Windows with a white hot fiery plasma of hate - hotter than Lyn's 10,000 suns of hate.

In reply to #68

01/29/2017 4:00 PM

LOL - Lyn is not one to shy away from a contentious discussion.

In reply to #69

01/30/2017 9:51 AM

Definitely not.

Interested in this topic? By joining CR4 you can "subscribe" to
this discussion and receive notification when new comments are added.

Comments rated to be Good Answers:

These comments received enough positive ratings to make them "good answers".

Comments rated to be "almost" Good Answers:

Check out these comments that don't yet have enough votes to be "official" good answers and, if you agree with them, rate them!
Copy to Clipboard

Users who posted comments:

agua_doc (1); Autobroker (4); AWSCWI(RETIRED) (1); BevnBeerGuy (1); clint420601 (1); cspal3 (1); energyconversion (5); English Rose (1); greines (1); half_rho_veesqrd (1); Hendrik (1); James Stewart (13); Janissaries (2); JNB (1); jt (1); Kilowatt0 (2); Kris (5); Lehman57 (3); lyn (7); Mikerho (5); Mr. small (1); richma (2); rwilliams (2); screamingsilence (1); SolarEagle (1); StandardsGuy (2); tcmtech (1); trigan (3)

Previous in Forum: Would it Be Possible   Next in Forum: What is it...erm, What is it Called?

Advertisement